I just left a Best Buy store here in Michigan and I am STUNNED. I was asking to see the new BlackBerry z10 demo because I was interested in one for my girlfriend.

The salesperson said they had no demo because Blackberry had sent them NOTHING to display or demo the phone with, they didn't even have a dummy display to put in the Blackberry area? WTF??????

I can't believe it, how they can expect to launch a new product at a major retailer here will no support? The only answer I got from the manager was we have them in stock if you want one.

I an going to email the folks at Best Buy and BlackBerry corporate and ask them, what the **** is going on. This is a setup for failure my friends, sad.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 12:43 PM
    I think it is a Best Buy issue. I went into a Best Buy in Saskatoon and the Blackberries were hidden around the side of their iOS area. I went so far as emailing them to find out if Apple had purchased the company.

Posted via CB10
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-23-13 01:01 PM
    I was just at a bestbuy as well and they had no demo or anything out for the blackberry, just a crappy dummy unit with all the other phones. I went up to a sales guy at the reigstery and said why don't you have any z10 live demo's and he just laughed saying "i don't know". The funny thing was the guy he was helping... was buying a Z10, all other people buying phones were iphone buyers. This was in Charlotte, NC at concord mall incase the z10 buyer is a crackberry user!
    03-23-13 01:14 PM
    2 best buys i went to had no marketing material either. they have a working phone you have to ask to test which is not uncommon at all but other than its like the 100 plus other phones there.
    03-23-13 01:17 PM
    . . .
    I an going to email the folks at Best Buy and BlackBerry corporate and ask them, what the **** is going on. This is a setup for failure my friends, sad.

Posted via CB10
    Don't just say or think about it !!

if corp. don't hear from the street they just default tah everything is fine and their yrly bonus is a sure thing !!

imho
    TimJohnSmith likes this.
    03-23-13 01:24 PM
    Don't just say or think about it !!

if corp. don't hear from the street they just default tah everything is fine and their yrly bonus is a sure thing !!

imho
    Trust me!! I will follow through with this, I am a business owner myself and this is unacceptable to me.
    03-23-13 01:41 PM
    Retailers being uninformed and lack of ads will hurt sales and future apps. Use your social media to spread the word of BB10.
    03-23-13 02:06 PM