I just came back after a week to see if the z10's in the store were operating after I mentioned it to a manager the last time. Obviously the attempt is to keep people from purchasing. I am here waiting on a manager.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 12:46 PM
    They dont have any behind the counter that you can test?
    08-18-13 12:48 PM
    I am an owner, so I have mine on me

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 12:53 PM
    Id be interested to see how this pans out

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-18-13 12:54 PM
    I waited before calling the store blackberry representative. I asked one of the associates who it was, he attempted to brush me away by stating that he does not know. I stated that someone in the store does know and perhaps he should check. All the while I already knew who it was. He returned with another associate who ironically ally has a blackberry z10 in his possession and who took the kiosk apart and plugged in the phones. Upon the managers return, he stated that he could not release the information for their BlackBerry representative. I told him that I already knew who he was and would wait to see how the power restoration to the display models turned out. I left the store because I am starving but i will return on my way out and again next week to see what is really going on!

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:10 PM
    Now that I have food in my system. I can function within normal parameters. Power was restored, the phones are on and that saves me a phone call and a visit to a reps office tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:30 PM
    Well done, it seems that they were deliberately trying to sabotage BlackBerry's marketing efforts. Perhaps an email to the area manager might be in order.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-18-13 01:35 PM
    Now that I have food in my system. I can function within normal parameters. Power was restored, the phones are on and that saves me a phone call and a visit to a reps office tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    I'm just going to say wow. Do we really think they were deliberately hiding the displays to not sell phones? No because 1. Blackberry is not a popular enough company to really have the demand and people coming in the store looking for it. And 2. Just by having a display phone is not going to sell more phones. Also giving in store reps a hard time is not going to get you anywhere. Maybe they should go to your place of business and harass you and see how you like it.

Blackberry's broke I'd hate to say it but they are done if they don't sell to someone else then they will just go under and falter.
    08-18-13 01:45 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 01:45 PM
    2. Just by having a display phone is not going to sell more phones. Also giving in store reps a hard time is not going to get you anywhere. Maybe they should go to your place of business and harass you and see how you like it.

Blackberry's broke I'd hate to say it but they are done if they don't sell to someone else then they will just go under and falter.
    You may be right or wrong but not having the phone displayed at all provides basically a zero chance of it being sold. And its the job of these reps to show you a working model of any phone you ask for that is provided by their company. So its not about harassing them in their place of work, its their job. They are fully entitled to go to the poster's place of work and make a request for whatever product or service he provides even if he doesn't feel like providing it.
    08-18-13 02:08 PM
    Personally, you can come to my place of employment any time and any day of the week and make whatever attempt you wish. I can promise two things: we are not shady in any way and 2, whatever attempt you make or dream of will be short lived.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-13 03:55 PM