So I'm having problems with my Z10, lately whatsapp and BBM have been resetting themselves for no reason whatsoever, booting sticks on 100% for like 5 minutes, music app fails to read SD card (apps works fine, I close and reopen and I have no music), contacts app been acting crazy and the list goes on.

Before I give up on BB10 I wanted to give 10.3 a chance, so which 10.3 so far is the most stable and what cons/pros do they have?

Any help would be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 10:35 PM
    You can visit the leaks sub forum and see. But the 10.3 leaks available right now aren't 100% stable. As with any beta/developing OS leaks, they aren't made for use as a daily driver.

Have you tried seeking for solutions to your current problems? There may be a reason for the issues, such as android ported apps, corrupted files, or something along those lines.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 10:41 PM
    I don't really have the time to look through it, so I just thought to reset the OS and since I'm resetting might as well try 10.3

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 11:18 PM
    I don't really have the time to look through it, so I just thought to reset the OS and since I'm resetting might as well try 10.3

Posted via CB10
    Honestly these forums don't exist for you to ignore the library of information that has accumulated on them. They existed to be able to access a conglomeration of information from its users. Saying you don't have time to read through a few threads means I don't have time to answer a vague question. "best" depends on what you need working and what you don't care about. Only you can answer that. So my recommendation is to do some reading.
    Strikkie, Carmels, emrys01 and 6 others like this.
    07-10-14 12:18 AM
    Honestly these forums don't exist for you to ignore the library of information that has accumulated on them. They existed to be able to access a conglomeration of information from its users. Saying you don't have time to read through a few threads means I don't have time to answer a vague question. "best" depends on what you need working and what you don't care about. Only you can answer that. So my recommendation is to do some reading.
    What she said.! What exactly is it that you want?
    07-14-14 01:19 AM
    You have a bad install. Stop blaming the BB10 OS for a bad update install. 10.3 is not an official release and wont give you any benefits. But you can reload your current OS from scratch via BB link. I find it to be the best alternative out there.

BB link brought my verizon z10 to life. Try it.
    07-14-14 07:31 AM