Let them tinker a little longer - don't want to lose my SD card like the Telus clients are...
    Huh?

Posted from my Z10.
    02-28-13 04:43 PM
    I'm on Koodo (Telus). My SD card is fine. That's a pile of crap IMO.
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-28-13 04:57 PM
    I'm on Koodo (Telus). My SD card is fine. That's a pile of crap IMO.
    +1

Posted from my Z10.
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-28-13 05:04 PM
    "Actually on the phone with Telus regarding the issue with SD card being not recognised by the Z10 after update. I'll update if I get more infos on this..."

Simmer down, Bucko...this was taken from the Rogers update thread.
    02-28-13 05:15 PM
    If you think waiting on your carrier is a pain, try being in the UK with a factory unlocked Z10... Even my network provider are unsure who pushes the update and if it's OTA or BBL.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 05:16 PM
    Would a Moderator please change this thread title. Very misleading not to mention disappointing.

Posted via CB10
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    02-28-13 05:17 PM
    Reason for the delay..........Bell is still trying to figure out a way on how to make users pay for this update.

I haven't been with Bell for years. Got tired of all their nickel and diming. Wish they would go out of business.
    That better not be the case.
    02-28-13 05:29 PM
    Here just sad that we don't have it but hope they add bell tv and self service apps

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 05:33 PM
    Bell used to delay updates to the WebOS system. This looks to be no different. If Bell holds true to their usual way of operating we won't see any updates for a minimum of 4 business days..
    Delays in WebOS updates could push out to a month.
    The ***** salesman told me that BB10 updates would be OTA from BlackBerry...apparently he was lying.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 06:22 PM
    Title got me lol

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 06:27 PM
    My girlfriend is bitter. I'm on Telus she is on Bell. I have a nice new software upgrade which fixed all the problems I had with the device. She has a phone that she wants to smash into a million pieces, hopefully Bell gets you guys on board ASAP

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 06:28 PM
    Bell Retention tried to blame BlackBerry for Bell TV not being available on the Z10 when I called them the other day.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 06:30 PM
    Bell Retention tried to blame BlackBerry for Bell TV not being available on the Z10 when I called them the other day.

Posted via CB10
    That's a hoot given all is required is for Bell to get off its collective *** and provide the App!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 06:49 PM
    Reason for the delay..........Bell is still trying to figure out a way on how to make users pay for this update.

I haven't been with Bell for years. Got tired of all their nickel and diming. Wish they would go out of business.
    Are you well sandman10?! Do you actually think one carrier is better then another? You wait and see when you have an issue with your current provider that is a nightmare to resolve, you'll be singing a different tune. Fact of the matter is it's a two way street and consumers need to stop being ignorant to the fact that Customer Service in this day in age, is a paid for service and not always to be expected. With that said, I've never once paid for a smartphone update from Bell nor have I ever had any issues with their client services. I chalk my track record of non incidences to doing my due diligence prior to contacting Bell Customer Service or any company customer service for that matter.

Good luck on having Canada's leading telecommunications provider go out of business. What a joke!
    02-28-13 06:53 PM
    Send some tweets to @Bell_Support and @Bell_Mobility telling them we want to see this.
    02-28-13 06:58 PM
    Bell used to delay updates to the WebOS system. This looks to be no different. If Bell holds true to their usual way of operating we won't see any updates for a minimum of 4 business days..
    Delays in WebOS updates could push out to a month.
    The ***** salesman told me that BB10 updates would be OTA from BlackBerry...apparently he was lying.

Posted via CB10
    That rep needs a little training then. Traditionally, no blackberry device on Bell's network or any provider for that matter ever took an update directly from the manufacture RIM or in this case Blackberry. The updates always needed to be coded specifically for their network and would have vendor information applied. I think it would have been better for the rep to assume that and tell you that instead or better yet, tell you that he has no clue but would find that information out either by calling their help desk or asking a colleague. That would have been a better approach for sure.
    02-28-13 07:03 PM
    Are you well sandman10?! Do you actually think one carrier is better then another? You wait and see when you have an issue with your current provider that is a nightmare to resolve, you'll be singing a different tune. Fact of the matter is it's a two way street and consumers need to stop being ignorant to the fact that Customer Service in this day in age, is a paid for service and not always to be expected. With that said, I've never once paid for a smartphone update from Bell nor have I ever had any issues with their client services. I chalk my track record of non incidences to doing my due diligence prior to contacting Bell Customer Service or any company customer service for that matter.

Good luck on having Canada's leading telecommunications provider go out of business. What a joke!
    Someone is sensitive about Bell Fact is, I've been using them for the last 10 years. Fact is also that they suck. Let's see what they have done for me so far, just a few examples...
    • Excess incorrect invoicing
    • Changes to billing without prior notification or authorization
    • Tethering charges for nothing
    • Denying me LTE coverage because I have an unlimited data plan (yes, I was very specifically told this after much complaining why my LTE is not working)

And the list goes on...
    habs_fan and bungaboy like this.
    02-28-13 07:06 PM
    The grass is always greener on the other side. Rogers one day and Bell the next. I'm happy with my bell service, and maybe they'll push out 10.1 before Rogers does. Who knows

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 08:38 PM
    02-28-13 08:41 PM
    we will probably have to pay for this lol
    02-28-13 08:46 PM
    Okay, in regards to software updates, you realise the carrier has to test it to make sure it passes certain milestones for the update to work properly on the network right?!?!?! You guys need to chill, I'm perfectly okay with waiting and I'm with Bell. I'd rather see them do it right then screwing it up for everyone.

Let me also point out something, a leaked software update is basically like jailbreaking your phone. Congratulations, for voiding your warranty on a phone that has yet to be out a month. Absolutely ridiculous. Brand new operating system, brand new phone.

Blackberry is doing things right now. Perfection takes time.
    02-28-13 09:00 PM

Lol... That's adorable.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 via JB 4.2.2 - thanks Tasks AOKP!
    02-28-13 09:02 PM
    Thanks for getting my hopes up.. Change the Thread title please
    02-28-13 09:07 PM
    Okay, in regards to software updates, you realise the carrier has to test it to make sure it passes certain milestones for the update to work properly on the network right?!?!?! You guys need to chill, I'm perfectly okay with waiting and I'm with Bell. I'd rather see them do it right then screwing it up for everyone.

Let me also point out something, a leaked software update is basically like jailbreaking your phone. Congratulations, for voiding your warranty on a phone that has yet to be out a month. Absolutely ridiculous. Brand new operating system, brand new phone.

Blackberry is doing things right now. Perfection takes time.
    You know you can do a factory restore and there will be no proof that you ever loaded a leaked OS.
    02-28-13 09:07 PM
    I honestly dont expect anything better from Bell. Once Rogers brings back that 6gig plan from last august I plan on jumping
    02-28-13 09:18 PM
417 1234 ...