Anyone else having issues with this new app? I downloaded it from BBW but its not showing up anywhere. The only way i can open it is to go back into BBW and launch it from my list of downloaded apps.
    When i do launch it, it says that i need to be a bell customer to use it, which i am.
    Anyone else having issues with this?
    08-19-13 03:10 AM
    Launches fine for me and I'm not even a Bell customer. Shows me the live 'demo' preview video thing and all that.
    08-19-13 03:14 AM
    I figured it out... sorta. i need to allow the app to "access my current or saved locations" in order for it to work. Not sure why bell needs to know where i am to watch TV. Kinda dumb.

Still dont have any app icon tho. Can only launch it thru BBW
    08-19-13 03:21 AM
    I had trouble finding the icon as well. For some reason once it is installed it ended up on Page 2 for me instead of at the end where they usually end up.
    08-19-13 06:39 AM
    Ya, i finally found the icon. It was put in one of my music app folder.
    08-19-13 01:11 PM
    ...i need to allow the app to "access my current or saved locations" in order for it to work. Not sure why bell needs to know where i am to watch TV. Kinda dumb.
    Likely, they wish to know this, so that the app can present the correct regional TV broadcasts or views, based on your location.

For your "launch" icon, if it's not located on another icon page somewhere, I would remove the app, and reinstall it from scratch with the proper permissions to see if that helps with your launch icon being available. If it's not simply a case of looking in the wrong spot for it.
    08-19-13 01:50 PM
    I figured it out... sorta. i need to allow the app to "access my current or saved locations" in order for it to work. Not sure why bell needs to know where i am to watch TV. Kinda dumb.

So it know if you're in Canada and have "license" to access it, plus all the regional content. Thank big media for that.
    08-19-13 04:16 PM
    Same here. Going to try a battery pull to see if that helps at all.

Anyone else having issues with this new app? I downloaded it from BBW but its not showing up anywhere. The only way i can open it is to go back into BBW and launch it from my list of downloaded apps.
    When i do launch it, it says that i need to be a bell customer to use it, which i am.
    Anyone else having issues with this?
    08-19-13 05:28 PM
    I'm hearing slight problems that people can't find the icon. I'm hearing that it's hidden in folders and such. Search for it first.

No need to pulling a battery out now, hold the top power button down. It's safer than a pull.

Lastly, to re install, go into BlackBerry World and go into my world, installed tab, hold down the app, the side menu will pop up, select the trash can or full uninstall.
    08-19-13 05:42 PM

Cause of broadcast right, it only works in Canada

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 09:00 PM
    For those looking for the Bell TV app icon, it installs next to wherever the Video App is. So if it's in a folder, it's gonna be there. I guess it might come pre installed on Bell Z10 and that's how they want it located.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 09:03 PM

No need to pulling a battery out now, hold the top power button down. It's safer than a pull.
    Safest of all, just hold down the power button until the count down starts, let the button go and press restart. That's what it is there for.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 09:56 PM
    For those looking for the Bell TV app icon, it installs next to wherever the Video App is. So if it's in a folder, it's gonna be there. I guess it might come pre installed on Bell Z10 and that's how they want it located.

Posted via CB10
    Nope that's not it. My video app is on page one. The Bell TV app showed up on page 12 which is appropriate because that's the next open spot I had.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:01 PM
    Omg I didn't know this was out. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 10:08 PM
    Nope that's not it. My video app is on page one. The Bell TV app showed up on page 12 which is appropriate because that's the next open spot I had.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm mine actually pushed all my icons one slot further and put itself on page one next to the video app.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-13 11:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    I see it now. Brilliant of bell to do that. I have video in a folder that was full. No idea what app it bumped out to make room.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 05:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's strange mine installed normally to my home screen just fine.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    08-20-13 06:51 AM
    I found mine right beside the video icon in my media folder. The app looks great, we know now why it took Bell so long to release it...."rollll eyes"

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 08:05 AM
    I found mine right beside the video icon in my media folder. The app looks great, we know now why it took Bell so long to release it...."rollll eyes"

Posted via CB10
    It's a complete redesign of the old app that gives Bell TV subscribers access to their channels on the go as well as the mobile TV lineup.

Or maybe you missed that.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.
    08-20-13 08:32 AM
    It's a complete redesign of the old app that gives Bell TV subscribers access to their channels on the go as well as the mobile TV lineup.

Or maybe you missed that.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.
    I'm a Bell customer for the past 14 years I know what the app is for, what I also know is that I have a Z10 and bell tv on my contract for the past 7 months and the app was just release, that's what I was pointing out

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 09:06 AM