Hello Canadians!

Bell Mobility has stopped taking BlackBerry Z10 White. They never said why BUT its most likely because most of the customers picked the white over the black one.

Source: Bell: "white BlackBerry Z10 units are no longer available for pre-orders" | MobileSyrup.com
    02-03-13 11:56 PM
    please try to use the search function. this has been posted at least twice already.
    02-03-13 11:59 PM
    I went Friday to a Bell store and they said the same. I think it's mainly because the had less white as compared to black
    02-04-13 12:00 AM
    please try to use the search function. this has been posted at least twice already.
    Okay &? Not to be rude but if you look at the forum, you can see 5-6 duplicate threads / posts about every single topic. I never used the search button as i never do. Thanks for the tip tho (y).
    02-04-13 12:04 AM
    I went Friday to a Bell store and they said the same. I think it's mainly because the had less white as compared to black
    That could be it as well!. No one knows the truth tho until Bell says something.
    02-04-13 12:05 AM
    Is this just through Bell directly where the white Z10 is sold out? Futureshop and Bestbuy in Canada carry Bell phones so I wonder if they are also sold out of the Z10 in white or if they still have stock. Have any Bell users asked either of these 2 retailers??
    02-04-13 01:23 AM
    Is this just through Bell directly where the white Z10 is sold out? Futureshop and Bestbuy in Canada carry Bell phones so I wonder if they are also sold out of the Z10 in white or if they still have stock. Have any Bell users asked either of these 2 retailers??
    Future Shop & Best buy get their stock from Blackberry. SO they could have more in stock. Will call tomorrow & see!
    02-04-13 01:25 AM
    Hello Canadians!

Bell Mobility has stopped taking BlackBerry Z10 White. They never said why BUT its most likely because most of the customers picked the white over the black one.
    I doubt that's the case because Fido is offering 100 dollars off the white one. 50 bucks for a white z10 with a 3 year plan. Like stated below, I'd assume it's because they have less of them.
    02-04-13 01:55 AM