Many of you would remember Princess Irulan saying the famous words "The beginning is a delicate time". Well is cant be more true for the Z10. I have had my dev?ce for two days now and ? feel that th?s ?s the start of someth?ng ?ncred?ble...?f ?t can be managed correctly. dev alphas were runn?ng around for months and people have been test?ng th?s whole OS and stuff for a wh?le. So anyone expect?ng a fully ready dev?ce and os are ar fault. We are hold?ng ?n our hands an advanced prototype. Its l?ke hav?ng a nanoweapon wh?ch cannot be mounted on any tank or holstered by any gun.

The new des?gn the screen the camera the flow the hub the keyboard are all what make th?s phone a potent?al powerhouse. Lack of proper apps ?nclud?ng whatsapp or skype, bad battery performance and overheat?ng are some stuff that can doom ?t but you can f?x them all w?th updates. I love us?ng the z10. The flow ?s awesome abd you actually want to use your dev?ce. It looks beaut?ful ?n the hand the photos are awesome. W?th Turkcells hspa plus th?s ?s the fastest phone ? have ever had when ?t comes to brows?ng and v?deo playback from the web. And ? mean the fastest: faster than the ?phone 5 or s note 2. The u? ?s so fast and comfortable ?ts pure effortkess nav?gat?on.

I bel?eve RIM or Blackberry as they call themselves should f?x the problems ? and many people vo?ce and get on the way to save ?tself and ?ts loyal fans. I mean **** ? spebt 1200$ just to get the Z10 ?n Turkey!!! Lets all be pat?ent and g?ve the old guy of the block a chance. If ?t doesnt ck?ck there ?s always Late Uncle Steves real?ty d?stort?on f?eld...

P.s my language,Turk?sh, has a letter ?n ?ts alphabet an i w?thout a dot (?). I use turk?sh as the default keyboard entry so please forg?ve me for the punctuat?on m?stakes.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 06:29 PM