I tried an experiment. Last night I plugged in the charger and set BSM. In about an hour it rebooted. I let it go through its thing and was going to post about the experience from the device but it froze/locked up. I had to pull the battery and start over. So instead of plugging it in again I put into BSM and let it alone. This morning no issues. No reboot over night. Is it possible it's a bug related to the charger?
    05-19-13 07:57 AM
    I tried an experiment. Last night I plugged in the charger and set BSM. In about an hour it rebooted. I let it go through its thing and was going to post about the experience from the device but it froze/locked up. I had to pull the battery and start over. So instead of plugging it in again I put into BSM and let it alone. This morning no issues. No reboot over night. Is it possible it's a bug related to the charger?
    There definitely seems to be a bug related to charging. My z10 is perfect all day while not charging but as soon as it hits the charger, the reboots happen. It doesn't matter if it's in BSM or not. If it is charging and being used or sitting idle the issue occurs. I find that when I'm using it, it freezes for about 30 seconds then reboots. I imagine the same happens during BSM. Last night I tried the charger that came with my z10 and I thought I was good until around 5 AM when it rebooted. Then again at 5:48, 6:51 and 8:28. Needless to say it's not a specific charger issue as I have tried multiple. I also pinged a buddy who has a z10 with a different carrier and asked him if he is seeing the reboots and without telling him anything else, he said, "Yes...last night it did"...then again this morning he mentioned the whole BSM-reboot-wokemeup thing.

I'm sure BB is aware of this issue..I just hope we don't have to wait too long to see it fixed properly.
    05-19-13 09:11 AM
    I updated my Q to the latest leaked OS and last night while in Bedside Mode it started to ring but when I checked the hub there where no new messages or anything there. The only way to fix this was to set the notifications to phone calls only but is strange since bedside mode was suppose to do just that.
    I really hope this issue is solved by 10.2, is very disapointing that is still here in the newest OS. And I did also a security wipe after the update.

Posted via CB10 on Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.4285

edit: sorry guys, false alarm, it was actually the playbook that was ringing because was almost out of battery, but they were in the same place and the sound was similar and I was sleepy for me the bedside mode works I only wish it turned data completely off to save more battery, some nights it drains about 20% of my juice
    Last edited by Silvius; 06-08-13 at 05:30 PM. Reason: false alarm
    06-06-13 12:52 AM
    Are you using Bebuzz ?if yes then it's because of it..

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:12 AM
    My wife is having the same BSM problem and random reboot. My Z10 on the other hand does not have these issues. I hope BlackBerry has a solution coming out.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 08:40 AM
    I tried to use the airplane mode ON before turning the bedside mode on but to my surprise this has almost no effect on battery it still drains around 15% overnight.

This makes no sense I was expecting under 5% since all data connections are off in airplane mode.

Posted via CB10 on Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.2354/4285
    06-27-13 02:54 AM
31 12