Bedside mode is NOT increasing your mobile data usage. Bedside mode has nothing to do with this scenario. Your routers getting switched off is the reason. Bedside mode is working as designed and your title is misleading.
    I'm replying with a quote simply to reiterate the truth in this post. Seriously. If a newcomer to BB10 came on these forums they'd regret their decision within a first glance at all of the posters here that mislead the topic at hand with these unthoughtful titles. Bedsides mode DOES NOT INCREASE your data usage, it's not like some bug where when you go to sleep all of a sudden it starts downloading random packets from the internet, stop making it seem like it is. What's worse is that you even admit that you're fully aware that Bedside Mode is not the culprit yet you still made that title.

Come on guys, let's take some responsibility to represent the product fairly
    03-04-13 04:19 PM
    Your problems have nothing to do with bedside mode.

1) come on - how much data is used by some mails... shouldn't be any problem..

2) if you are concerned about about electric smog - I would suggest a non wireless phone. The Z10 or any other smartphone is definitely something not for you.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 04:26 PM
    Err who said it was by my head. Regardless you are quite right. This is half the point, in bedside mode I hadnt considered that data is still flowing and costing. Ok so shoot me down in flames for turning my router off!!!
    Just leave your router on, it's really what the rest of the world is doing... Personally I live in a condo and have 20+ access points around me, if the stats were as true as they say I would be fried by now. Add on the am/fm radio waves and the bluetooth and zwave along with shortwave and broadcast tv and I shouldn't be here period lol.

Your router is the least of your worries
    03-04-13 04:31 PM
    Just leave your router on, it's really what the rest of the world is doing... Personally I live in a condo and have 20+ access points around me, if the stats were as true as they say I would be fried by now. Add on the am/fm radio waves and the bluetooth and zwave along with shortwave and broadcast tv and I shouldn't be here period lol.

Your router is the least of your worries
    Add Microcell to it... ****...
    03-27-13 01:51 AM
54 123