I want to know if I am the only one having this issue. When I am in bed side mode every thing works fine. Now when I wake up in the morning and go to look at my notifications things don't work properly. Emails won't delete or can't read them. Facebook notifications will not load, if they do then they don't show marked as read. BBM will not show as read either. I have to reboot the device almost every morning to get things working.

Posted via Z10
    04-14-13 06:45 AM
    I want to know if I am the only one having this issue. When I am in bed side mode every thing works fine. Now when I wake up in the morning and go to look at my notifications things don't work properly. Emails won't delete or can't read them. Facebook notifications will not load, if they do then they don't show marked as read. BBM will not show as read either. I have to reboot the device almost every morning to get things working.

Posted via Z10
    What do you mean?? your device is frozen when you take it out of bedside mode??. Cant say i suffer from any of the issues you have posted, usually mine is in bedside mode and when i wake it out of bedside mode, i can read, delete or view any missed notifications.

Perhaps you have a faulty device, so maybe try and get it exchanged if you can.
    04-14-13 06:49 AM
    Have you tried NOT going into bedside mode for a few weeks to see if that's what's causing the issue? I have not yet seen that issue, but I've probably used bedside mode a total of 3 times since I got my Z10.
    04-14-13 06:50 AM
    No it is not frozen, just the HUB is effected. Messaged either do not load or if I read them they show as unread. Also if I do a mass delete of the junk mail, they don't delete.

Posted via Z10
    04-14-13 06:55 AM
    Have you tried NOT going into bedside mode for a few weeks to see if that's what's causing the issue? I have not yet seen that issue, but I've probably used bedside mode a total of 3 times since I got my Z10.
    No I haven't, I will give it a try.

Posted via Z10
    04-14-13 06:56 AM
    I have used Bedside Mode on a regular basis both as a bedside service and when I am at work

I have not had issues with anything freezing.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 07:12 AM