- 03-07-2013, 01:37 AM #2
Hi there....I am a newbie as well however I think this should answer your question.
After you have completed your message or at any point, hide the keyboard (this can be done by either 1. holding down the space bar or 2. use 2 fingers and swipe the keyboard downwards).
You will then see 3 dots on the far left bottom corner - tap that (that's what she said) and you can find the Add Bcc field.
- 03-07-2013, 01:38 AM #3
when you are in composing your mail, tap the bottom task bar with the 3 dots it brings up the side bar and you will see add Bcc.BlackBerry 10...don't care what anyone says...I'm loving it and that's all that matters to me!.
- By srg1226 in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:21 PM
- By areyoujoking in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
- By Sweetie_Darling in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:11 PM
- By elainet in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:23 PM
- By JKaytheISH in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 21Last Post: 11-16-2008, 03:11 AM