- 02-06-2013, 07:32 AM #5
No, it is the camera. It's because the auto focus mechanism isn't locked in place when not in use
Go to the store and lightly tap an iPhone 5 against the counter, or a Nexus 4 or any other modern smartphone, they all have it. Even my iPod touch 5 has the same exact rattle. It's normal, don't worry.
- 02-06-2013, 07:48 AM #6
Yes I have the same, if I get lonely tap on or around the camera lens and flash there is a little rattle, but not if I actually shake the phone! hope you are right and nothing is broken...
- 02-06-2013, 08:09 AM #8
I'm 100% sure. And trust me, every single phone will have the rattle. Some people just don't notice it, or they shake the phone in a way that doesn't produce the rattle. Google "IPhone 5 Rattle" or "Nexus 4 rattle for confirmation. You have nothing to worry about.
- CrackBerry Genius
03-22-2013, 10:49 AM #12
- 3,111 Posts
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
03-22-2013, 10:51 AM #13
- 5,006 Posts
- CrackBerry Genius
03-22-2013, 11:01 AM #14
- 2,575 Posts
Its the NFC antenna just pull back cover of and where camera is just oush with your finger NOT HARD, but a little pressure to get the antenna to move a little to help it stop rattle, by the way I don't have this issue AND this ISSUE has been posted about by someone else yesterday, SO please search for it.
THIS IS NOT A COMMON ISSUE., so if it really BUGS you and you can't get it to stop, then replace the device with a new Z10.New Phone: Blackberry Z10, Old Phones: Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4, Iphone 3gs, Unlocked Bold 9000.
New LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1088. Mobile Network is Rogers
"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
- By Tifoso in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
- By brucem76 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2009, 02:47 PM
- By pasta1234 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2008, 08:38 PM
- By daddyheel in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2008, 07:45 AM
- By Kernel Kurtz in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2008, 07:18 AM