BBX vs BB10 - Z10 name
If RIM didn't have to change the OS name from BBX to BB10, do you think this phone would still be called the Z10?
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-30-2013, 01:47 PM #5
- 136 Posts
I'm completely astounded that Blackberry woukd use the model Z10, using the only letter in the English alphabet that has a different pronunciation in the US! I'm Canadian, but Americans hearing "Zed-10" in the announcement were for sure laughing! Why would they make such a dumb move?? I just don't get it...
- 01-31-2013, 02:30 PM #6
- By mphillips828 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 20Last Post: 06-04-2012, 10:51 AM
- By Bilaal in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
- By mphillips828 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 15Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:44 AM
- By mphillips828 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 04-19-2012, 06:44 AM
- By CharlesH in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 03:58 AM