I am in Canada and my friend is in Tanzania. Recently, he's not been able to send me any messages. He gets the red "x" mark whenever he tries to send something however, he receives all my messages but they show as "pending" to me. This isn't happening with any other contacts. Please help?
    04-30-13 01:37 AM
    I am in Canada and my friend is in Tanzania. Recently, he's not been able to send me any messages. He gets the red "x" mark whenever he tries to send something however, he receives all my messages but they show as "pending" to me. This isn't happening with any other contacts. Please help?
    Maybe you can try delete the contact and re-invite him again, hope it solved the problem.

Posted via my Awesome Zed10
    04-30-13 01:40 AM
    We've done that multiple times, it's not helping out.
    04-30-13 01:44 AM
    Oh okay, so you just have this issue only with his contact, how about his BBM contacts? Does he having the same problem with the others? If it's possible, ask him to backup and wipe the device, then see how..

04-30-13 01:54 AM
    Or maybe the problem is in his network, as he's in Tanzania.. just my 2c

04-30-13 01:57 AM
    Nope, he isn't having any problems with other contacts, just me. And same for me, it's just with him. It's not network problems, we both called our service providers to ask if something went wrong.
    04-30-13 03:44 AM
    Random q. I know you stated you have both deleted and re added each other. Did you do this using your pin or email addresses?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-30-13 06:42 AM
    both of you try it over wifi, see if that works fine or still fails

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 06:52 AM
    I had the same issue with one contact when I first got the z10, the issue was that for some reason that contact was being linked to my 9900 pin and not my BlackBerry id, like the rest of my contacts. I was able to get working by giving the contact my z10 pin and all was good.

Posting with the BlackBerry Z10
    04-30-13 09:16 AM
    I had the same issue with one contact when I first got the z10, the issue was that for some reason that contact was being linked to my 9900 pin and not my BlackBerry id, like the rest of my contacts. I was able to get working by giving the contact my z10 pin and all was good.

Yah I'm thinking it could be this. Hence me asking a similar question above. It can def be annoying.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-30-13 09:18 AM
    It was neat because several weeks later I turn on my 9900 to wipe it and I got a bunch of BBM from that contact, so it was for sure a fact that it was attached to pin

04-30-13 12:11 PM
    i am having the same problem! Its driving me crazy! i can receive message from everyone except that one person. we deleted each other and re-added each other several times. Each time he messages me he gets a red X. Help
    05-02-13 02:57 PM