Anyone having issues? After last night, I can send messages via BBM and have a check mark. The recipent would receive the message but i wouldnt get a D or R once opened. I cannot receive messages from contacts via BBM at all. I did a security wipe / factory restore and now on the top right instead of it saying LTE it says 4GLTE. Data works, but text messages will not get through. Any ideas? Currently on hold with rogers. BBM still does not work.
    12-17-13 05:06 PM
    Anyone having issues? After last night, I can send messages via BBM and have a check mark. The recipent would receive the message but i wouldnt get a D or R once opened. I did a security wipe / factory restore and now on the top right instead of it saying LTE it says 4GLTE. Data works, but text messages will not get through. Any ideas? Currently on hold with rogers.
    Here with Rogers in Vancouver. I'm working well with a contact in Edmonton on BBM on an iPhone. Seems all OK here.
    I am using both LTE and WiFi; When on 4G I see either 4G and the BlackBerry connected symbol or LTE. Depends where I am in the building.
    12-17-13 05:11 PM
    Thank you for the reply. Must be an isolated issue for me.
    12-17-13 05:15 PM
    I'm experiencing the same problem. Messages are d and r, the person would reply and nothing...I'm on Fido network

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 06:41 PM
    Glad I am not the only one. It seems like it may be a PIN issue. I logged into my BBID through another device and BBM worked perfectly. How do i get a new PIN? Should I just create a new BBID? I am concerned about my purchases, and how i can transfer them over to a new BBID. Anyone thoughts?
    12-20-13 11:56 AM
    Same thing here. On sasktel. In Alberta right now

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 12:11 PM
    Glad I am not the only one. It seems like it may be a PIN issue. I logged into my BBID through another device and BBM worked perfectly. How do i get a new PIN? Should I just create a new BBID? I am concerned about my purchases, and how i can transfer them over to a new BBID. Anyone thoughts?
    If your using a BlackBerry device you get a new pin by buying a new device. As for transferring your paid apps to a new id, you cant.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 12:15 PM
    Logged in on another device and it works. Must be a software issue with myz10?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 12:28 PM
    The PIN is permanently associated with a physical device. A new device will have its own PIN number. Your app purchases are associated with your BBID (different than PIN) and if you register a new device (or multiple devices) with the same BBID, apps will again associate with that BBID. You will NOT have to re-purchase.
    12-20-13 04:13 PM
    Thanks for the replies. It is definitely a PIN problem, since i have made a new account on my z10 and still cannot receive messages. Should I be contacting blackberry about this?
    12-21-13 04:43 AM
    I contacted BlackBerry last night with the same problems. This morning all my Bbm messages came through all at once and everything is working now.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 09:44 AM