Trying to get BBM working on a T-mobile branded, carrier unlocked, STL100-3. In used an autoloader to update to 10.3.1 and Sachesi to update to 10.3.2.2747

Everything else seems to be working fine but when i try to launch BBM it says no blackberry data, can't connect to server.

Thoughts on a fix?
    10-03-15 06:50 AM
    Just get a new 10.3.2 autoloader and reinstall the OS again. No Sachesi. I'm thinking the mixing of the 2 methods is causing problems for you. To be safe I would also do a security wipe after the autoloader. Then you have a fresh clean copy of the OS and problem should be solved.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 07:02 AM
    Ok..i was hoping to avoid that but guess it is unavoidable. I did try a security wipe but that didn't help.

I was hoping to be able to use Sachesi on a Linux laptop (the only thing I have available on the road) to tweak a file or two and get it working.
    10-03-15 07:20 AM
    Ok..i was hoping to avoid that but guess it is unavoidable. I did try a security wipe but that didn't help.

I was hoping to be able to use Sachesi on a Linux laptop (the only thing I have available on the road) to tweak a file or two and get it working.
    If you had used Sachesi alone it probably would have worked. I don't use it as I find autoloaders to be a more quick and painless way of installing OS's. I should look into using Sachesi more as I do find its non destructive feature more and more appealing.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 10:42 AM
    Thanks, I downloaded and ran an autoloader and now it works fine.
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    10-05-15 05:36 AM