I know there's a lot out there about the stumbles in upgrading to the leaked 10.2.1.1055. Trust me, I've read A LOT! But I haven't found where someone else has had the same issue I'm having.

I installed the leak onto my Z10 STL100-4, AND I LOVE IT! But, even though my BBM contacts all came back, with their images, and my groups were there, I can not send or receive any messages. I have the red clock symbol for 24 hours. Plus, I reconnected to one group, but not the other. However, I CAN do BBM Voice and Video, just not text.

I've looked for a way to uninstall BBM and reload it. I've heard rumors of a sideload, but not seen the link to it. And even if I did see the link, how do I delete the one I have to load the sideload? Or will the sideload automatically replace the one I have?
    Last edited by JayHutchins; 11-20-13 at 10:56 AM.
    11-20-13 08:38 AM
    are you running the channels bbm or the stock that came with 1055?
    11-20-13 09:15 AM
    First the stock version, and then I added Channels to see if it would help. But it is the same. Nothing being sent or received and unable to rejoin all groups.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 09:26 AM
    Might sound silly but have tried switching your device to aircraft mode for a minute or 2 and then switch it off?

You get the same results over wifi and mobile network? And is the BlackBerry icon showing with your data connection?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    11-20-13 09:45 AM
    Might sound silly but have tried switching your device to aircraft mode for a minute or 2 and then switch it off?

You get the same results over wifi and mobile network? And is the BlackBerry icon showing with your data connection?

I tried switching on Aircraft Mode waiting a while and turning it on. Nothing. And I don't see a BlackBerry symbol anywhere in my screen, near the mobile signal/WiFi indicators.

Also note, I added the following to my original post. I CAN do BBM Voice and Video, just not text. Same results, over WiFi and mobile network.
    11-20-13 10:58 AM
    i just upgraded to 10.2.1.1055 last night on my Q10 and I am having same issue; cant figure out why; andi been working with sprint support as i don't have connection to BB servers hence BBM is not working
    JayHutchins likes this.
    11-20-13 11:13 AM
    I tried switching on Aircraft Mode waiting a while and turning it on. Nothing. And I don't see a BlackBerry symbol anywhere in my screen, near the mobile signal/WiFi indicators.

Also note, I added the following to my original post. I CAN do BBM Voice and Video, just not text. Same results, over WiFi and mobile network.
    Well I'm going to assume that the lack of that icon is the reason that the text isn't working.
    Odd about the voice and video though.

Have you tried a security wipe?

11-20-13 01:48 PM
    Just reloaded the OS and didn't do the back up reload for app data. Starting fresh and loading all apps and accounts manually. It's working right now.
    MiSsY_ likes this.
    11-20-13 01:57 PM