- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
BBM issues on Z10
All my BBM contacts seemed to have transferred from my torch to Z10. I can't seem to send BBM messages to my contacts. I get a red logo (next to the message I typed) whenever I send a message to a contact. Also, I can't seem to add new BBM Contacts. All of my requests are in pending status and the intended recipients does not seem to receive them. Also, I don't seem to be getting requests to connect either. So basically nothing on BBM works.
I read somewhere on the web, that Z10 doesn't need traditional BB plan and should just add a smartphone plan which I have done as well but it doesn't seem like it has fixed my BBM issue. I've read multiple threads on BBM issues but haven't come across anything that can fix this issue. Appreciate any help that you can provide to fix this.
- By shaunj539 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2013, 05:42 AM
- By morganellaa in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2009, 03:45 PM
- By morganellaa in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2009, 12:15 PM
- By trubloo in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:47 AM
- By trubloo in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:47 AM