Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BBM groups have disappeared

So first off I must say that since day one I have been loving my Z10. I have been talking it up to everyone I know, crackberry addicts or haters alike. Sure there are minor glitches in a lot of places but they can be ignored for now and hopefully fixed later.

Anyways, yesterday all my BBM groups disappeared for no apparent reason. I have googled and searched crackberry and found no solution. All I can remember doing before this happened was update BlackBerry world.

If anyone else knows how to fix this your help would be much appreciated. I would rather not restore my whole device as I'm not sure if it was backed up recently. (thanks for giving us BlackBerry protect!)
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    PIN
    24 C1 BD 71

This happened to me as well after the BBM server error this morning. Funny thing is, there is no solution to this issue, once a group is gone its gone. Had to request re-invites from all of them.
    Goodluck
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,986 Global Posts

Ouch. I still have my groups which I created but noticed one of them said I was not an Admin <sigh>.
    CrackBerry User

I noticed the same thing this earlier this evening. I did a restart and the bbm group re-appeared, but later on in the evening it disappeared again. A search to find a solution lead me to this thread.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

It's odd because the administrator says I am still in the group.

Posted via CB10