So first off I must say that since day one I have been loving my Z10. I have been talking it up to everyone I know, crackberry addicts or haters alike. Sure there are minor glitches in a lot of places but they can be ignored for now and hopefully fixed later.

Anyways, yesterday all my BBM groups disappeared for no apparent reason. I have googled and searched crackberry and found no solution. All I can remember doing before this happened was update BlackBerry world.

If anyone else knows how to fix this your help would be much appreciated. I would rather not restore my whole device as I'm not sure if it was backed up recently. (thanks for giving us BlackBerry protect!)
    02-23-13 12:36 PM
    This happened to me as well after the BBM server error this morning. Funny thing is, there is no solution to this issue, once a group is gone its gone. Had to request re-invites from all of them.
    Goodluck
    02-23-13 01:57 PM
    Ouch. I still have my groups which I created but noticed one of them said I was not an Admin <sigh>.
    02-23-13 02:22 PM
    I noticed the same thing this earlier this evening. I did a restart and the bbm group re-appeared, but later on in the evening it disappeared again. A search to find a solution lead me to this thread.
    02-25-13 12:15 AM
    It's odd because the administrator says I am still in the group.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD