Hi there,

just got a quick question:

When I'm chatting with a friend of mine, the complete chat always disappears.
    I can start the chat normaly on the BBM, save chat history setting is on. While chatting, the chat thread is normaly there and working fine. But after some hours, when I go back in to the BBM, the topic with this contact is disappeared.

With 2 other friends it works normaly. Anyone got an idea what I could do to fix this? Or is this a known issue on bb10?

I am using a Z10 with the releas 10.0.10.99

Thanks for your feedbacks
    05-10-13 06:13 AM
    Wow this is a strange one! Are these contacts friends of yours or just random people you're meeting through the pin exchange? Because of they're just random people, they're most likely just chatting with you for a bit and then deleting you from BBM. That's the only way I know of for them to just disappear from your list. But if the contacts are friends who are definitely not deleting you, that's very strange that the chats and contacts are disappearing!
    05-10-13 06:32 AM
    I have the same problem. One of my BBM contacts periodically disappears (about 24 hours after our last message exchange) together with the related chat. They can be re-invited, but circa 24 hours later they are gone again. This problem only happened since I moved to the Z10. We both have the very latest software on our devices. Who else had experienced this issue?
    05-26-13 03:05 AM