i just curious here if there is any people having same issue with me..
    my z10 runs great and never got any problems with reboots or whatever that people are having..
    but sometimes my bbm becomes laggy whenever i chat with many people for example 8 or more but not in multiperson chat..
    when switching between chats it becomes lag and the change motion also become slow..
    i thought the new bbm was suppose to be blazing fast like when kevin do the stress test they say it runs great even though they have thousands invite and contacts..
    just sharing my experience though and i would like to hear your opinion about this or if u have the same issue..
    05-27-13 08:23 AM
    Are you trying this over WIFI? Also, is it merely text chat, or passing images and the likes back and forth?
    05-27-13 01:43 PM
    Are you trying this over WIFI? Also, is it merely text chat, or passing images and the likes back and forth?
    im using it over carriers network haven't tried it over wifi..
    is there a difference between wifi and carriers network that can effect the device performance ?
    mostly just a text chat but sometimes i pass image back and forth..
    i mean isn't the new bbm and os suppose to be free from this kind of problem..
    it almost the same as my 8520 when i got a lot chats it lags.. lol
    makes me think if i make the right choice for spending my money on this bbry
    05-28-13 01:01 AM
    i just curious here if there is any people having same issue with me..
    my z10 runs great and never got any problems with reboots or whatever that people are having..
    but sometimes my bbm becomes laggy whenever i chat with many people for example 8 or more but not in multiperson chat..
    when switching between chats it becomes lag and the change motion also become slow..
    i thought the new bbm was suppose to be blazing fast like when kevin do the stress test they say it runs great even though they have thousands invite and contacts..
    just sharing my experience though and i would like to hear your opinion about this or if u have the same issue..
    So true!

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01
    05-28-13 06:51 AM