My lady had an IPhone 4 which accidentally slipped from her hand whilst at work. The glass shattered into pieces and she went to her carrier T-mobile. Of course she decided to ask about Z10 since she was moved by the 10.2 features. T-mobile said to her they don't sell blackberry anymore. Is there any truth to that? What is Chen doing about all these carriers deliberately cutting the sales of the Zee? I hope he has a serious plan whatever it may be to combat this serious issue. She was eventually persuaded to get a Samsung Galaxy since her employer requires her to have a working phone. Smh.

Swiping & tapping on my amazing ZeeTen
    01-04-14 10:45 AM
    My lady had an IPhone 4 which accidentally slipped from her hand whilst at work. The glass shattered into pieces and she went to her carrier T-mobile. Of course she decided to ask about Z10 since she was moved by the 10.2 features. T-mobile said to her they don't sell blackberry anymore. Is there any truth to that? What is Chen doing about all these carriers deliberately cutting the sales of the Zee? I hope he has a serious plan whatever it may be to combat this serious issue. She was eventually persuaded to get a Samsung Galaxy since her employer requires her to have a working phone. Smh.

T-mobile sells BlackBerry still but only online. She was lied to by a sales rep who wanted a commission.

Posted via CB10
    DanceHike likes this.
    01-04-14 10:56 AM
    They don't sell BlackBerries in TMO stores. If the sales rep suggested TMO don't sell them at all, he/she was an *****.
    01-04-14 11:05 AM
    Did T-Mo ever sell the Z10? I thought they only sold the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 11:35 AM
    Did T-Mo ever sell the Z10? I thought they only sold the Q10.
    They did. And still do.

http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones/blackberry-z10.html
    01-04-14 11:36 AM
    T-mobile sells BlackBerry still but only online. She was lied to by a sales rep who wanted a commission.

Posted via CB10
    I am now thinking that BlackBerry may have to deploy a SMALL legal team to conduct sting operations on these carriers who intentionally violate contracts if there are any. I am in no position to know what these agreements are like with the carriers but it is getting out of control imo and also a major injustice to shareholders.

01-04-14 11:44 AM
    I am now thinking that BlackBerry may have to deploy a SMALL legal team to conduct sting operations on these carriers who intentionally violate contracts if there are any. I am in no position to know what these agreements are like with the carriers but it is getting out of control imo and also a major injustice to shareholders.

Of nothing else it is false advertising that has the effect of halting any future sales of BlackBerry products.
    Seems lime this is more of an issue than the typo keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 12:09 PM
    Just have her order the Z10 off line, I believe Blackberry sells them Directly.
    Now you have the option for white too, ladies typically prefer the white variants when it comes to mobile devices.

If they try to charge you a restock fee tell them you were lied to because I think they might be able to order blackberry handset via direct ship I'm now sure anymore though I haven't worked for them in 4 months
    01-04-14 12:22 PM
    Sold online. The reps will say that because they don't make money from online sales and want to sell you something they will make money on. Or you can buy from BlackBerry direct too.

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    01-04-14 12:37 PM
    Thanks all for the clarification !!!

01-04-14 01:34 PM
    I bought the z10 with t-mobile the day it was released on t-mobile in a best buy store. As of today, there is no BlackBerry phones in any best buy store and t-mobile does not sell any BlackBerry phones in the retail stores.

Z10 10.2.1.1925
    01-04-14 03:13 PM
    What she can get on the Z10 that Poison Apple would not let her have in her iThing: wifi-calling.
    01-04-14 08:56 PM