04-24-13 07:43 AM
    I agree. I would be surprised if Link is not updated before the Q10 is available for sale. Though it is not officially marketed this way, it is definitely a more "business"-style device, and not having desktop software that can do everything a business expects it to do would be unfortunate.
    I saw on here in another post that the Q10 will be delivered starting next week with a newer updated OS so it will probably be on that release. Good article posted above from BB as well. It's all over the forums that this two-way sync fix is on the way.
    04-26-13 04:32 PM
    Check out the comments following the Berryreview post. No promising :

BB10 PC Outlook Sync Brings Outlook Two Way Sync Functionality To Your BB10 Device! - BerryReview

- R.
    05-13-13 11:29 AM
    For me the same, searching daily for a solution, brief excitement seeing this software but the berryreview comments are not good (thanks for the link).
    Means more waiting and hoping. I don’t like link so far (want to use some bad words but restraining myself… spent only some frustrating hours with it so far) and hope the outlook part will be good.

Other:
    I had used the combination desktop software and viira with outlook connector before.
    viira is now available for BB 10 but just the phone app without outlook yet.
    Brief experience of the phone app only, the trial version:
    My wife's Z10, ok, like expected.
    On my Q10 it does not display well. I guess it needs adjustment with the dark theme. And guessing (hoping) that they will fix it soon or someone tells me my mistake, any setting or so I did not know about.
    05-31-13 12:49 PM
    purchased this program 3 days ago and returned it today. Created 2-3 duplicates in my contacts and caused the calendar to take 50-65 sec.to load every time I changed days or wanted to look at a new event. Tech Supp had me "wipe" BB Z10 cal and contact data. Did it 3 times (takes a VERY long time to wipe) and this didn't solve the problem. I ended up doing a security wipe of my Z10 and started over from scratch with BB Link. Will simply wait for BB to come up with their own fix.
    05-31-13 01:18 PM
    Still waiting.....
    My BB10 is beside me now...in my drawer....
    05-31-13 01:45 PM
    That does all I need. I've been using MyPhoneExplorer to sync my Outlook 2007 to my Android phones and I've set it for one way sync from Outlook to phone ONLY so this does exactly what I want!

Now if I can ever figure out my email questions I'll be ready to make the jump back to BB!
    05-31-13 01:45 PM
    While searching for the reason for duplicates for the BB Link Contact Sync, I found this....

Does this work?
    06-10-13 06:45 PM
    mmjormail Yes that BB10 Outlook sync did the same for me - tons of duplicates. And..no Notes. Waiting for BB to develop something better. They certainly messed up not having this in place BEFORE the launch.
    08-03-13 09:10 AM
34 12