Came across this article from CNN. If nothing else, just read "the bottom line" section. If this phone would have had an Apple logo it would have been the best thing on earth. Since it doesn't then it falls under the "just good enough" category! What does Blackberry have to do to get an honest review?

RIM's Z10 and BlackBerry 10 feel a generation late - Jan. 30, 2013
    01-30-13 02:38 PM
    " Bottom line: Two things are immediately clear about BB10 and the Z10: They're good enough that BlackBerry shouldn't be embarrassed in any way, but they're only "good enough." Nothing seems drastically more innovative than the existing smartphone status quo.

This is a phone that feels like it's six months behind the rest of the pack. To get the non-enterprise users it wants and needs, it has to be thinking a year ahead of the industry's innovation leaders -- devices like Apple's iPhone, Samsung's Galaxy S3 and Google's Nexus 4. "

Where does it say that
    01-30-13 02:41 PM
    In the very first line you quoted
    Abrante likes this.
    01-30-13 02:50 PM
    He said " If this phone would have had an Apple logo it would have been the best thing on earth. " .. I guess I was looking for that lol
    01-30-13 02:53 PM
    He said " If this phone would have had an Apple logo it would have been the best thing on earth. " .. I guess I was looking for that lol
    I didn't put that part in quotation marks. lol, the part you are referring to was actually my own words.

I can quote something else from the article

" But -- presumably for shatter-related reasons -- almost everything that isn't the actual glass screen is made of plastic. The Z10 also has a removable back panel, which is good for swapping out batteries but breaks the illusion of premium craftsmanship. It's a trade-off that makes sense given BlackBerry's corporate clientele, but it means that the Z10 doesn't evoke the same sense of design awe that the best products from Apple, HTC and Nokia (NOK) do. "

This is my own words again... Don't over 50% of the people put phone condoms anyways? lol
    01-30-13 02:55 PM