LEAKS A PHONECALL IN THE NEW OS TOO! at 2:16!!! First time EVER seen in action, this is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: [VIDEO] BlackBerry 10 L-Series Leaks on Video. Shows Amazing Calling Screen, Hardware with iPhone 5 Comparison & More! | BBin - India 's Best BlackBerry Community
    12-12-12 05:20 AM
    just watched this.........

I WANT NOW!!
    12-12-12 05:33 AM
    Hmm. It looks okay. I don't know if it's just me or not but the device seems to be on the thick side. The ux continues to look bland to me, but I will save my final judgment on that for 1/30. That however does indeed look like inductive charging though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    12-12-12 05:36 AM
    Hmm. It looks okay. I don't know if it's just me or not but the device seems to be on the thick side. The ux continues to look bland to me, but I will save my final judgment on that for 1/30. That however does indeed look like inductive charging though.

Thick...? It's just as thin as the iPhone 5, if not thinner...

[BB10][VIDEO] L-Series Video Leaked From Same Source That Brought Us High Def Pics!!!!!!-cfgj4.jpg

I couldn't disagree more.. I feel like the OS looks VERY refined and nice.. Not to mention, he never locked the device so the new "Cinnamon Toast" was never shown off either.. Soo much more to come!!!!! ))))
    12-12-12 05:40 AM

sure your not confusing inductive charging with nfc?
    12-12-12 05:46 AM
    What's that slot on the bottom. Someone mirror this
    12-12-12 05:50 AM
    That looks so cool I want it yesterday.

49 days...sighs!
    12-12-12 05:55 AM
    Just a slit to pop off the back easily.
    12-12-12 05:56 AM
    Thick...? It's just as thin as the iPhone 5, if not thinner...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CfgJ4.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	128034

I couldn't disagree more.. I feel like the OS looks VERY refined and nice.. Not to mention, he never locked the device so the new "Cinnamon Toast" was never shown off either.. Soo much more to come!!!!! ))))
    Maybe. It likely is a bit thinner than the iPhone. I guess its just because I never imagined it being so blocky looking.

The ux definitely seems that way to me though and It's likely because we have had so many looks at it by now for over 6 months with little change and no real hands on. Also its Just my opinion.

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing but it looks like a tab to make it easier to remove the battery door.
    Somebody call that guy and get his opinion.
    12-12-12 06:02 AM
    Most likely just to make it easier to open the phone's removable back.
    12-12-12 06:04 AM
    Wouldnt that slot on the bottom be the speaker? Thats where it is on my 9930.

And the thing on the battery door looks like NFC to me.
    12-12-12 06:31 AM
    So much for the claims that we haven't seen the final hardware. That device looks pretty darn final and it looks like what we've been seeing for a little while now. I'm kind of disappointed. In my opinion. The OG Dev Alpha (which I first seen back in late 2011 as the Colt) is better and more moderen looking than either the Dev Alpha B or the final hardware. Appearance wise, the final L device looks like a step backwards and the Dev Alpha looks like a refinement. Not the other way around like it should have been. All just my own personal opinion, but I hope the Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 Developer Only Device (LEBB10DOD) gets a substantial make over.
    JR A likes this.
    12-12-12 06:33 AM
    The only thing I am not digging is the ports in the middle of the right side. I wonder how it will feel if the phone is charging.
    12-12-12 07:59 AM
    The only thing I am not digging is the ports in the middle of the right side. I wonder how it will feel if the phone is charging.
    It will be easier to type when charging. With my old 9800 the charging cord used to get in the way.
    12-12-12 08:11 AM
    It will be easier to type when charging. With my old 9800 the charging cord used to get in the way.
    The torch was tough to use when it was plugged in, hence my worry. Hopefully it is better since the device is taller as well.
    Ben1232 likes this.
    12-12-12 08:44 AM
    Very nice,very nice cant wait to cop it cascades and the slickness so cool.this guy did well in the video he didnt F too many things up good man.
    12-12-12 10:13 AM
    Anybody translate what He is saying in English???

Enjoy this video while it lasts ya'll because I bet RIM will get it taken down.
    12-12-12 10:15 AM
    Very nice,very nice cant wait to cop it cascades and the slickness so cool.this guy did well in the video he didnt F too many things up good man.
    LOL...he went through all that trouble to hide any identifying codes/numbers but then he gets a call. Now RIM knows his phone number AND his name!

Hope he doesn't get into too much trouble. He took one for the team...thanks bud...
    12-12-12 10:34 AM
    I haven't been on here all day and there's barely any responses on this. No one excited???
    12-12-12 10:37 AM
    I haven't been on here all day and there's barely any responses on this. No one excited???
    As cool as phones are LIFE is more awesome.And well this guy done well not to F things up hopefully no more leaks until release just generic app news would be good from now on.
    12-12-12 11:02 AM
    So much for the claims that we haven't seen the final hardware. That device looks pretty darn final and it looks like what we've been seeing for a little while now. I'm kind of disappointed. In my opinion. The OG Dev Alpha (which I first seen back in late 2011 as the Colt) is better and more moderen looking than either the Dev Alpha B or the final hardware. Appearance wise, the final L device looks like a step backwards and the Dev Alpha looks like a refinement. Not the other way around like it should have been. All just my own personal opinion, but I hope the Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 Developer Only Device (LEBB10DOD) gets a substantial make over.
    He did say that the phone was still running the beta version and that the OS was not the final. We'll find out on 1/30/2013 just how much it will differ from the final product.
    12-12-12 11:42 AM

I agree..there is something about it that just seems bland. I'm really not a fan of the icons, they seem overly large and "blocky". As well..the Active Frames seems redundant to me. I end a phone call, and now I have a giant icon on my Active Frame page, as well as my phone icon at the bottom. Whats the point in that? The phone running as an Active Frame does absolutely nothing..so why should it take up space? And I know for a fact, the fact that those Active Frames are always going to be repositioning themselves as I open and close things is going to drive me nuts. Coming from Android where I can control how every little detail looks and acts on my phone, this will drive me nuts. I haven't seen enough of the Hub to make an opinion one way or another, but I'm not a fan of the font being used.

I don't know..overall, i'm kinda "meh"..
    12-12-12 12:02 PM
    Very nice. The UI looks great to me besides the home screens. The Active Frames are nice, but the icon grid isn't IMO. It looks like iOS the way it is handled (even has the circles on the bottom). Coming from Android, the fact that I can have multiple customizable homescreens, and I can keep apps in the app drawer makes me wonder how much I will like this. I will love the active frame screen, but not to sure about the rest.

Like I said though, the rest of the UI looks great to me. The hub is going to be great.
    12-12-12 12:26 PM
42 12