- CrackBerry Newbie
- 8 Posts
bb10 switch - link doesnt move the bbm contacts
Hi. I bought a BlackBerry z10 and transfered all my data from my BlackBerry Bold. Everything went smooth. But then I gave the devise to a friend as a gift after backup in link and restore to company settings and got myself a new BlackBerry z10. Now I can't backup the new one neither from link (with backup of the first z10) nor with devise switch from my bold. The link transfer shows 30mb of data including BBM contacts, when I connect the z10 to finish the transfer it shows only 1.2 mb. I tried to change the BlackBerry ID - no luck. Today I gave it to the shop. Their solution - after trying for 4h: transfer the contacts one by one!!!! I have 200 BBM friends!
Last edited by nodaud; 02-21-2013 at 07:05 AM.
- CrackBerry User
03-12-2013, 10:55 PM #3
- 15 Posts
First all the BBM contact isn't there in my BB10, then I run Foursquare which connected to BBM contact.
After login using BB ID and connect the Apps to BBM contact all the contact is reloaded to BB10.
I think the login-part that pull out the contact back into the device.
- By gameson in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:12 AM
- By gameson in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 8Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
- By cluez101 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:05 AM
- By djsosojef in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:04 AM
- By djsosojef in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:04 AM