I havent replaced any iphones before, i had 3g,3gs,4,4s, and problem of built quality only on iphone 5!
    What's your problem with the build quality of the iPhone 5?
    02-09-13 10:30 AM
    I've not had any lag whatsoever on my Z10. Excluding at first startup when it restores data connections.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 10:31 AM
    Ya, zero lag and the battery lasts ten plus hours when LTE is off.
    02-09-13 10:33 AM
    Regarding the lag you experienced in the Z10, what website were you in when the lag happened? You're good inreturning phones, just return it if it really lags.
    02-09-13 10:37 AM
    but, lags are in settings menu as well.
    Just stop the sideloading and see if it improves, if anything to just identify whether it's the problem or not.
    02-09-13 10:49 AM
    I have seen very little to no lags, BB10 is very smooth. Compared to my Nexus 7 its gold!

02-09-13 11:42 AM
    The only (minor) lag I've experienced thus far has been in certain Android Player apps. Anything written in native code has been silky smooth, even when I'm running multiple apps at a time.
    02-09-13 12:01 PM
    but, lags are in settings menu as well.
    Setting menu is the last thing built with what I think is adobe air. Android apps and settings menu will lag. Do you have any examples of actual OS lag that isn't related to specific apps?
    02-09-13 01:35 PM
    exactly, all programs that i was using, were on android code, hence lags. excluding settings menu lags, system is stable and smooth at all.

just go to youtube and launch any video, you'll be redirected to player, and turn it in landscape mode, it will lag, but i think its problem of browser in whole.

Who knows is there really good cross-platform chat for bb10 and iOS ?
    02-09-13 02:52 PM
    Ok people before this go out of control let me clarify something. Lag in browser can be also attributed to the page design more then just the browser

02-09-13 02:59 PM
    Until they make some big improvement in the android VM, many android apps are going to lag. As far as the UI itself goes, it's pretty smooth but having tested out the LG Optimus G recently, I can support what all the reviews have been reporting, which is that it's UI was extremely fast and smooth even when you're trying to stutter it on purpose, easily as fast as the z10. This smoothness appears to be present on all of the various 2013 androids.

I thought that was worth pointing out because there's still a lot of bb, wp, and iphone users who mistakenly belive all androids still lag. It's no longer true, and that advantage for both iOS, bb10, or wp8 is no longer in play.
    02-16-13 07:07 PM
    Stop watching videos on YouTube. It's called buffering. No lags here, after more than a week of heavy usage.

02-16-13 07:17 PM
    May be you haven't had iPhone?
    Why the feck would he? He seems employed.

02-16-13 07:23 PM
    @Whyincrediblylongname - Thanks for the helpful post. As usual, slam someone who posts their opinions that you disagree with.

Yes, I have seen lagging on some screens. Nature of a 1.0 OS. Should be able to be fixed in an update.
    Um 1.0? BlackBerry10 is a 3.0 OS. All platforms will have bugs,lags,hiccups etc. Some may have more than others �cough�(android)�cough� but they all have them.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    02-16-13 07:48 PM
    Using iphone 5 & bb z10. The truth is z10 doesnt as smooth as ip5.

Regards
    02-17-13 08:07 AM
    I found the Z10 lags when going into the Blackberry Hub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-17-13 08:11 AM
    Had the Z10 since launch day and can safely say that overall the OS is pretty smooth and native apps run incredibly well. However it must be said that the settings app is quite laggy, which is strange being built into the os itself. I have also noticed that apps that use active frames, eg BBM and also the Phone app itself, drop frame rates when you click the active frame to open the app. Not sure whether this can be fixed, or what is the cause. Other that that though the keyboard is ultra responsive and the OS flies along, never have to battery re pull

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 likes this.
    02-17-13 08:29 AM
    May be you haven't had iPhone?
    Are trying to imply that iOS devices don't lag? I invite you to spend time with my iPod Touch running iOS 6.1. One of the slowest, most laggy, miserable experiences I've ever had on a mobile device. More 4S is generally pretty smooth (I can make it lag in spots, but I can't do that with all devices really) though.
    02-17-13 08:43 AM
    No lag what so ever on the BBz10 this is an OLD THREAD posted abou the DEMO videos LAST MONTH.
    02-17-13 08:47 AM
    To be honest, I have had the device since Feb 10 and still noticed a few lags myself. I'm not complaining here, but I would LOVE to see BB10 with it's full smoothness. BBM, settings app, etc. have got a few lags here and there, but hopefully it won't be a problem in future OS updates.
    02-17-13 04:26 PM
    Haven't really noticed this, apart from the BB10 isn't an iPhone so why would it behave the same?

If it does behave the same, then Apple no doubt, will be taking RIM to Court

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    OK, this must be by far the most ridiculous "excuse" I've read lately. Are you actually serious?!
    02-17-13 04:39 PM
    No lag what so ever on the BBz10 this is an OLD THREAD posted abou the DEMO videos LAST MONTH.
    Try an iPhone 5 or even the iPhone 4S and you'll understand what no lag whatsoever means. Just saying...
    The BB10 OS works, smoothness-wise, as something between a Samsung S3 and a Lumia 920. So somewhere between Android and WP8, where WP8 is pretty close to iOS.
    Sergiu1337 likes this.
    02-17-13 04:41 PM
    Try an iPhone 5 or even the iPhone 4S and you'll understand what no lag whatsoever means. Just saying...
    The BB10 OS works, smoothness-wise, as something between a Samsung S3 and a Lumia 920. So somewhere between Android and WP8, where WP8 is pretty close to iOS.
    Only got to play with a z10 for half an hour but this is pretty accurate comparison to what I noticed. The iPhone and Wp8 devices I've played with really did zip along in all their different functions besides just the homescreen
    02-18-13 01:30 AM
    Can't speak to the iPhone 5, but I've seen my 4S lag plenty. It's a generally very smooth phone, but I would absolutely not say "no lag whatsoever". Do a google search for iPhone 4S + lag and you'll see plenty of people have lag issues.
    02-18-13 07:20 AM
    I hadn't experienced any lag on my z10 until yesterday, and today. Loading the settings I get a black screen for a couple seconds and few other minor things. I have been using it ALOT since I got it on Feb 5, haven't really put it down for very long unless charging it. Hopefully when they release an update it will fix this issue for me. Was very fast and snappy, smooth until yesterday.
    02-18-13 08:12 AM
105 12345