Having been a longtime fan and having deep respect for the advancements RIM has made I ask the question. With the new BB10 devices coming next year and the market share growing smaller weekly, can BB10 and this L series device compete?

Apples Iphone continues to refine their role and while the Iphone 5 isn't groundbreaking its record breaking.. sales wise.

Nokia and Htc are making really nice Windows 8 hardware and providing a deeper infrastructure then ever before with things like Xbox and desktop and mobile running on the same kernal providing a familiar experience for all those people getting Win 8 laptops this holiday season?

So where does Rim sit? Are they number 3 or number 4? I just wonder if these delays haven't relegated this OS to remaining the option for developing regions similar to how Symbian is viewed..

We are expecting a device with a quad core lte cpu.. running a 1080p display to be launched this month on android.. let that sink in.. a 1080p display.. on a phone.

I am rooting for Rim and I have been encouraged by some of the stuff I have seen but I need the killer feature that's going to get that person in the verizon , att or Tmo store away from the Iphone, Note2, Htc 8x and whatever else and give bb a try again..

Maybe Im missing something but I just dont see it...
    11-07-12 10:38 PM
    We are expecting a device with a quad core lte cpu.. running a 1080p display to be launched this month on android.. let that sink in.. a 1080p display.. on a phone.
    which phone are you referring to specifically? Note 2? Nexus 4? ???
    11-08-12 01:10 PM
    a refined OS that just works is the only thing that matters. It needs to look poslished and work flawless. I dont care how many cores it has.
    11-08-12 03:10 PM
    i also dont think the majority of customers care either, im really just curious to see how battery life is on BB10 that super important. I hope at least 10 hrs with moderate use.
    11-08-12 03:11 PM