This subject has been beaten to death in the MANY other threads on the exact same subject down the list. It's all speculation until Jan 30 when RIM announces pricing, no one knows till then.
    01-19-13 07:04 AM
    You forget the Ripoff Britain factor and the $=� exchange rate for technology
    Yep I dread to think the prices that our carriers will smack on them, maybe we will get better prices from Carphone Warehouse etc that do deals.. one can only hope!
    01-19-13 07:06 AM
    This subject has been beaten to death in the MANY other threads on the exact same subject down the list. It's all speculation until Jan 30 when RIM announces pricing, no one knows till then.
    RIM does not set pricing for the wireless carriers.
    01-19-13 07:08 AM
    You forget the Ripoff Britain factor and the $=� exchange rate for technology
    Perhaps Great Britain should invade Canada. I'll have a pot of tea and hot Welsh cakes waiting for you.
    01-19-13 07:11 AM
    Perhaps Great Britain should invade Canada. I'll have a pot of tea and hot Welsh cakes waiting for you.
    Deja vu . . . . . LoL
    01-19-13 07:15 AM
    RIM does not set pricing for the wireless carriers.
    That's odd. That's not what I'm told. Apple seems to know exactly how much their phones will sell for don't they? I always thought the full price with no contract was pretty much the same from one cell company to another, I could be wrong. Either way it would be a stretch for them to be saying 699.99 for a phone at this time. I really doubt they have the final numbers and I'm sure there would be leaks of every cell companys pricing at this point. I should be able to call up my buddy at Wireless Wave or my buddy at Future Shop to have him look up the pricing, I've tried...no one has pricing yet but they all plan to carry product at launch.
    01-19-13 07:18 AM
    The iphone is overpriced and bought by isheep. We Blackberry users are far more discerning and won't overpay. Playbook is a lot cheaper than the ipad mini. Go figure!
    Seriously? iSheep?

The PlayBook is priced less than an ipad mini now because it the only way to move it was at fire sale prices. THAT is the reason it is cheaper than a mini....
    kevinnugent likes this.
    01-19-13 08:15 AM
    Seriously? iSheep?

The PlayBook is priced less than an ipad mini now because it the only way to move it was at fire sale prices. THAT is the reason it is cheaper than a mini....
    I think we agree with each other and you need to read my post above the one you quote. I think it's safe to assume the Z10 will cost less than an iPhone5. We may, of course, differ on why that should be...
    Last edited by Pilchard; 01-19-13 at 11:24 AM.
    01-19-13 09:20 AM
    I live in the UK so I think we'll be behind by around half a month-a month on availability and i expect to pay around �400.. well thats all im hoping to pay, I could be massively wrong with my estimates because with Bell's pricing of 800 that makes �508... ouch.
    The UK is a major market for RIM and I am sure we will have the phones as early as everyone else. I think the Vodafone UK launch date may surprise you...
    01-19-13 11:14 AM
    The UK is a major market for RIM and I am sure we will have the phones as early as everyone else. I think the Vodafone UK launch date may surprise you...
    Oooo.. I remain hopeful then!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800
    01-19-13 11:45 AM
    A credible source told me that Wind Mobile will release Z10 on Feb 12.

Of course it's just "speculation" before the Jan 30 official launch. Given all the speculation flowing out there, we have a general idea though.
    01-19-13 11:55 AM
    I think you're going to be disappointed if you think you're going to get this phone for "nothing." I hope I'm wrong, but to think you're going to pay less than $600 off contract is a pipedream!

R...

Sorry Research In Motion has to prove BlackBerry 10 smartphones are worth CAD/USD400.00-500.00 but anything over CAD/USD250.00 off-contract is too much for this tainted brand. I only want a BlackBerry smartphone and as a long-time user the company has yet to prove its latest plastic and silicon products are worth CAD/USD250.00. The days of premium-pricing for BlackBerry are history as the BlackBerry PlayBook fiasco should have taught management. My monthly bill from my wireless carrier exceeds 250.00 with 90% tied directly and indirectly to BlackBerry.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    borbella likes this.
    01-19-13 11:57 AM
    i'm guessing it will be in the range of $550-$650

Peter Misek also recently suggested a price of $600 in recent interviews which is interesting...
    01-19-13 05:47 PM
    I'm going to be buying outright. I've already worked out which kidney to sell (actually the ip5 is going on eBay tonight). I've got a 9780 here that will tide me over until either:

a. my carrier gets the device
    b. I discover that as with EVERY release of a popular device here the carriers will only sell on a plan initially (they make a lot more money that way) or
    c. some handsets start appearing on eBay from overseas - like what happened with the Playbook launch.
    01-19-13 05:53 PM
    How much would it cost for me to upgrade with Bell 1 year into my contract with a 9900?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    01-19-13 09:57 PM
    How much would it cost for me to upgrade with Bell 1 year into my contract with a 9900?

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    Nobody knows.
    01-19-13 10:05 PM
    Ask Bell after Jan 30th. Until then, no one knows. Heck, many probably won't know for days or weeks after Jan 30th.

Just sayin'.............
    01-19-13 10:06 PM
42 12