According to one of STC's top dudes, STC will be getting LTE devices within 2 month. Not that I will wait but he just tweeted that. I also asked him who's brilliant idea was it to bring non LTE devices to this region to which he didn't respond to.
    +1 ....10 char
    02-09-13 09:41 AM
    to those based in saudi who got their z10s from either stc, mobily or zain--may i ask if your units are unlocked? for instance, can you swap a UK sim card if you travel to london (as opposed to incurring roaming charges)?
    02-25-13 12:05 AM
    to those based in saudi who got their z10s from either stc, mobily or zain--may i ask if your units are unlocked? for instance, can you swap a UK sim card if you travel to london (as opposed to incurring roaming charges)?
    Yes, devices are unlocked but they got no LTE.

Posted via CB10
    kiyobi likes this.
    02-25-13 03:33 AM
    update: went to mobily here in jeddah (tahlia street) and was surprised to be told that they just received an advisory TODAY to hold-off on selling the Z10 (whether on plan or via outright purchase). no other reason provided. was told to check back tomorrow, but they cannot guarantee if this will change. mobily rep also confirm that indeed, the Z10s they carry were unlocked.

also dropped by extra tahlia store, where the Z10 is "sold out," according to the retail staff.
    02-25-13 10:46 AM
79 ... 234