- 12-16-12, 01:05 AM #26
- 12-16-12, 07:32 AM #27
- 12-16-12, 08:47 AM #29
if you genuinely believe these specs are even the slightest bit feasible and you were not just having a joke with the spec addicts then I would like to correct your misunderstanding or would suggest that you go slap the person that told you those specs for allowing you to repeat a joke as if it were at all factual.
- 12-16-12, 08:57 PM #31
- CrackBerry Addict
12-17-12, 12:29 AM #32
- 692 Posts
- CrackBerry User
12-17-12, 04:16 AM #33
- 57 Posts
I am wondering if the leaks we are seeing aren't pictures of the special edition developer device, while the actual consumer device will be revealed on Jan 30th. It would have the same specs but have a slightly different, stand apart in a crowd style. Also will expect an Aristo type device in the summer to go up against the expected GS4 and IP5S.
However RIM seems to be playing this perfectly so far, so I believe that they have a good plan. Expecting some significant surprises though.
- 12-17-12, 04:22 AM #34
BB10 and Leaked images
For the developers who have put in a lot of work for the apps, I hope their "Special Edition" devices have customised pins. The P9981 had one beginning with a "2AA", theirs should be "DEV" at the beginning!
Just a thought, I don't have the brains to write code or anything, but I appreciate what the developers are doing for us.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
- By mikelcal in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-12, 12:22 AM
- By mikelcal in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-12, 12:22 AM
- By CellGeek in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-08, 07:31 PM
- By nextgates in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-08, 01:07 PM
- By big_baller in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-08, 02:15 AM