- 12-12-2012, 01:10 AM #2
Re: Bb10 L series battery life
I'm sure RIM have optimised the OS to ensure good battery life. I mean look at the iPhone isn't their battery like 1400mah or something? Not saying iPhone has stellar battery life but it seems to have enough to satisfy consumers needs.
- 12-12-2012, 01:52 AM #3Blatant placeholder signature.
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-12-2012, 09:01 AM #4a berry a day keeps the apple away.
- 267 Posts
- 12-12-2012, 06:49 PM #6
Exactly, a smartphone's battery life depends on how a person uses it.
I have a 9900. My friend has a iPhone 4 with a battery pack. Technically the iPhone should beat my phone as far as battery life goes but nope. She plays games and that kills her battery life within 6-7 hours while I go home with ~30% power left after 20 hours.
- 12-14-2012, 11:25 PM #10
Bb10 L series battery life
Also take into consideration the bb10 always running tiles vs apples stale background apps. 1400 vs 1800 isn't a good way to gauge. Both os's handle things very very differently.
Sent from my game boy colortwitter: @eve6er69_chris
- 12-15-2012, 02:28 AM #11
- CrackBerry Genius
12-15-2012, 06:37 AM #12
- 3,562 Posts
Not sure about bluetooth since I don't use it that heavily, but providing you are connected to a wifi network and it isn't just another radio that has to go searching all the time, you would actually increase your battery life quite a lot by using wifi as the power management is better than that than it is in the 3g radio.
- By flip4life4751 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 11-06-2012, 11:10 AM
- By kemj in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:53 PM
- By Plazmic Flame in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 30Last Post: 07-21-2012, 05:35 PM
- By fatreg in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:15 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 23Last Post: 03-28-2007, 09:19 PM