BB10 Email UI
OK.....I wasn't sure where to post this but...can someone with a Dev Alpha device comment on the email UI, please????
One of the features I loved most about all my BB's was the email client. Threaded, unified in boxes, mark as unread....and in OS7 the ability to "drop down" the home screen and see all unread email & txt's, calander events, etc.....
I'm a contractor and live my life @ 70mph on txt/email/calendar....the ability to mark a txt or email "unread" to address later (possibly a couple days later) was a function I really found myself relying on.....It's a system I can't impliment with my GSIII.....
Can someone please give a personal review of the email/txt UI?
01-15-2013, 07:35 AM #2
- 5,045 Posts
The Hub/Email are not enabled in the dev alpha OS. We can add an email address to accounts, but there is no way to access natively right now.Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!
Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures
- 01-15-2013, 07:40 AM #3
Given that the PlayBook already has the "mark as unread" capability, and as far as I can tell those other things, I'm quite sure BB10 will have all that and more, and will totally satisfy you.
Have no worries, just... patience.
I want communication on my mobile to be what it used to be....with all the bells & whistles I have now...In other words, I want my cake and I wanna eat it, too.
- By h20work in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2012, 11:28 PM
- By dfb8085 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:15 AM
- By aha in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
- By Soloman02 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:29 PM
- By per se in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:16 PM