- CrackBerry User
- 56 Posts
BB Z10 - voice control doesn't work
Just received my phone couple days ago. I don't know if this is normal, when I press button for voice control it gives me less than sec to give command. It doesn't matter what I do its always same result. Maybe I didn't set up properly, I don't know. If anyone can help me, I'll be happy.
Thanks for any advice
everything works now, don't know how did that happen. Turned off phone few times and today is ok.
Last edited by marmad74; 02-22-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: problem fixed
- By koroshiyax in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:26 AM
- By BBM.Duchess in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2012, 03:25 PM
- By Eddyj90 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2009, 09:37 AM
- By stevefo in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2008, 06:06 PM
- By bsmith19 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:57 PM