I got my Z10 about 2 months ago and I have never had a single problem with the touchscreen not recognizing, even though I read reviews where people claimed it wasn't 100% responsive. However, I recently ran into an issue where it wouldn't recognize at all. Lock button still works but I can't unlock, or do anything else for that matter. When it's on, even my alarm still goes off, but I have no way of dismissing it. I've tried everything I can think of: restarting, removing battery, removing battery and sim card, I completely restored it and still nothing. I'm wondering if anyone else has these problems and if anyone has suggestions as to how to fix it.
    04-16-13 11:38 PM
    I have not had that problem. Perhaps you got a defective unit. Time to call your carrier and get it repaired or replaced.
    04-21-13 06:02 PM
    I'm having this problem now,
    did you resolve it?
    10-18-13 05:01 PM
    I am having the same issue with mine. It's rather annoying I only got my phone in July. I pull the battery for the pull weekend works for 20 secs then it's gone again. I backed up my phone then reinstalled everything to the factory settings and it worked for 12 hours and has started doing it again. I am going to take it into my service provided and see if they can send it out for repairs which is annoying since it's so new. I just hope this doesnt cost me buying a new phone.
    12-02-13 09:18 AM
    I'm having the same issue on a Z10 STL-100-3, anybody find a proper solution?

I went to work today and turned the flashlight off which I left on during my drive.
    Maybe 30 mins later the touch is completely dead, no drops or bangs to the device.
    Did battery pulls, hard reset with volume keys.
    Phone works as normal as I called myself.

Strange thing is the phone is eating up battery like crazy. I cant even backup/reload since the battery actually dies even when its charging connected to the PC . This gives me hope its a software issue?
    I have it hooked up to my PB charger to get it up to 100% and will do a reload.

Any other suggestions, anybody else have similar issues?
    05-15-14 01:54 PM