- CrackBerry Newbie
03-19-2013, 04:49 AM #4
- 2 Posts
I already bought this bb10 last week on 9th March by Maxis,the first day it launch at Malaysia.So far im impress with the new bb10,however i cant install the blackberry link on my laptop.Its really disappointed me.It showing error 1723 and missing dll.Furthermore,i cant download free video or mp3 direct from internet browser such as tubity.com and others.Can somebody assist me on this?
- 03-20-2013, 01:23 AM #5
Go to the Control Panel, look under "Programs and "Features" or "Add or Remove Programs", see if anything referencing Java is in there.
So here is what I would do if you have Java on that machine:
1) Disconnect any connected devices
2) UNinstall Blackberry Link completely
3) Reboot the system
4) UNinstall Java
5) Reboot the computer again
6)REinstall the LATEST version of Java. You can get it at Java.Oracle.com. Better yet, leave it uninstalled unless you absolutely know you need it. (Very important because there have been a lot of security vulnerabilities with anything but the absolute latest versions of Java)
Then try REinstalling Blackberry Link again.
- 03-20-2013, 02:24 AM #6
which Z10 model are you guys getting up in Malaysia?just so in love with my berry
dumb phone->SonyEricsson P900->dumb phone->Storm 9530->Bold 9700->White Torch-2 9810->Grey Torch-2 9810->Black Z10 STL 100-1->Z30 STA 100-2->64GB PB bridged to Black Z3 STJ100-1
- By jfash007 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2013, 05:43 AM
- By azrin640 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:48 AM
- By azrin640 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2011, 04:48 AM
- By The_Zizzler in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2011, 06:24 PM
- By jellius in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 63Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:59 PM