Given that 'BerryBuzz' may or may not be created/ ported over to OS10 is there any way or app than can provide the ability to create further notification profiles?

I have been an avid BB user since they became 'pocket size friendly' and even with my last 9900 I could create further notification profiles. I need a 'Discreet' one for work. One whereby it would vibrate for 30 secs before a ring tone was produced.

At the moment on the Z10, all I get is one vibrate and nothing. I need that extended and repeat notification...
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    02-22-13 12:13 PM
    Given that 'BerryBuzz' may or may not be created/ ported over to OS10 is there any way or app than can provide the ability to create further notification profiles?

I have been an avid BB user since they became 'pocket size friendly' and even with my last 9900 I could create further notification profiles. I need a 'Discreet' one for work. One whereby it would vibrate for 30 secs before a ring tone was produced.

At the moment on the Z10, all I get is one vibrate and nothing. I need that extended and repeat notification...
    Here's one:

Check out MyProfilesPro (Native App. NFC-Enabled BBM-Connected) in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20321984

Posted via CB10
    RichardAitch likes this.
    02-22-13 12:20 PM
    Hi, yes, I did see this. Not sure if it will do what I want but may as well install and test.

Will post the results on it when done so.

Thanks.
    02-22-13 12:26 PM
    Here's one:

Check out MyProfilesPro (Native App. NFC-Enabled BBM-Connected) in BlackBerry World! You can find it at BlackBerry World - MyProfilesPro (Native App. NFC-Enabled BBM-Connected)

Posted via CB10
    Does this app let you customize notifications, such as different colors for IM, email and calls? Does it allow persistent sound alerts until acknowledged?

Or is it more of a "task" macro for turning things on and off depending on location, etc.?

I'm just curious if apps CAN alter the behavior of BB10 notifications. Everything is so "sandboxed" with the BB10 OS, I don't know how much flexibility developers really have? The PlayBook, for example, is pretty well locked down it seems...
    RichardAitch likes this.
    02-22-13 12:27 PM
    Will let you know Kate. Just got.

Give me a bit of time to play.
    02-22-13 12:31 PM
    Does this app let you customize notifications, such as different colors for IM, email and calls? Does it allow persistent sound alerts until acknowledged?

Or is it more of a "task" macro for turning things on and off depending on location, etc.?

I'm just curious if apps CAN alter the behavior of BB10 notifications. Everything is so "sandboxed" with the BB10 OS, I don't know how much flexibility developers really have? The PlayBook, for example, is pretty well locked down it seems...
    I bought it but I haven't played with it yet lol, the developer is here on crackberry, he might pop up and explain.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-13 12:34 PM
    Yes, after testing for 5 mins - it doesn't suit my purpose - now deleted it.

The only changes I make when going to work is set to vibrate (which this app doesn't do) and switch off wifi.

Roll on BerryBuzz.
    02-22-13 12:46 PM

No, no, no. No.

Yes.
    02-22-13 12:47 PM
    MyProfilesPro will hopefully endup being as powerful as ShortcutMe+NFCShortcuts (on BB OS, Java).

Currently it is limited to what the BB10 APIs allow it to do as a 3rd party app.

Constantly monitoring the APIs. As soon as new APIs become available, MyProfilePro will be boosted with more features.
    02-25-13 06:34 AM
    I am curious about the Phone ring tone and message notification tone on the BB10 contacts. When i change the ring tone for a user it does not change, it says it does but when the person calls it is what my default ring tone was set too, Also what is message notification tone under contacts? I liked my torch where i could change different ring tones for differend contacts. Hope they will change this. other than that i love my BB10 good going BlackerBerry !!!!!
    RichardAitch likes this.
    02-25-13 09:05 AM