Hello,

I have BB Z10 and I think about change it to iPhone 4S because iOS has more apps that I like to use. Battery in Z10 is very well but I dont know nothing about battery in 4S. Someone can tell me somthing about battery in iPhone? Is 4S working the same time like Z10? Better, worse?

It is very imortant information for me.
    Z10 is very good phone. I like it. But i like iOS too.

Best regards, Lucas.
    07-10-13 02:09 AM
    My Z10's battery lasts twice as long as my 4S running latest OS

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp likes this.
    07-10-13 02:45 AM
    Twice? It is hard to believe. How long your Z10 work? Have you enable 3G/4G, NFC, WiFi, GPS?
    07-10-13 02:50 AM
    Twice? It is hard to believe. How long your Z10 work? Have you enable 3G/4G, NFC, WiFi, GPS?
    My Z10 is 3 times longer...maybe more...
    07-10-13 03:03 AM
    How is that possible? Test on GsmArena shows similar time for both device.
    07-10-13 03:06 AM
    It all depends on the usage, the location, so many factors play a part in testing and comparing. For me, my Z10 would last a few hours more than my iPhone 5 did.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 04:06 AM
    If I have my Z10 off, I can get almost 2 months battery life from a single charge.
    07-10-13 07:25 AM
    If I have my Z10 off, I can get almost 2 months battery life from a single charge.
    LMAO

Posted via CB10 from my B@d@ss Z10
    07-10-13 07:28 AM
    Buy the iPhone. Than realize that it wasn't worth it . Screen is small, freezes, home button is annoying and breaks easy, the list goes on . These are just my experiences of course.

Btw, it may have more available apps, but i have more on my Z10 compared to my iPhone.

Posted from my Z10
    07-10-13 07:38 AM
    As Ryankidd17 said there are a lot of factors that come into play during testing and comparing. Based on friends and family who do have iPhones, I can tell you that I don't carry a charger around with me while they do and I see it always plugged in since they are running out of charge. If you ask about usage I am a moderate user while they are light to moderate. Hope that helps.
    07-10-13 07:51 AM
    Buy the iPhone so you would know. Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 07:57 AM
    Bear in mind that if you do use a lot of battery you can buy a small battery bundle....charging case and battery...suitable to slip into your pocket to carry around, for the Z10, and change to a new battery if the first starts getting low.

The iphone however has a non removable battery so once it's running out during the day that's it....gone.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:02 AM
    I think the Z10 gets better life than the 4S (at least mine, but mine is nearly two years old). It gets about the same as my iPhone 5, usually a little less. Again its all based on usage and the people on here telling you they get two days of battery life aren't using there phones.
    systemvolker likes this.
    07-10-13 08:20 AM
    I think the Z10 gets better life than the 4S (at least mine, but mine is nearly two years old). It gets about the same as my iPhone 5, usually a little less. Again its all based on usage and the people on here telling you they get two days of battery life aren't using there phones.
    Are you on blackberry's side now? Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:23 AM
    Are you on blackberry's side now? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Lol I've never not been on their side, I'm just not a blind fanboy like a lot of people in here and try to speak truthfully.
    systemvolker and Lendo like this.
    07-10-13 08:24 AM
    Lol I've never not been on their side, I'm just not a blind fanboy like a lot of people in here and try to speak truthfully.
    Good one buddy... seriously, iphone is not a bad phone.
    You should be at imore... lol stop spying...lol

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 08:29 AM
    When I first bought the 4s, the battery life was pretty decent. Now, after a year of having the phone, it won't even fully charge when I plug it in at night. It's started rapidly draining, and the only apps I really use (and in limited quantities) is Facebook and Gasbuddy. I am going to pick up the Z10 today. I have the Lumia 928 right now, and that sucker drains FAST....even with everything disabled. I DID, however, get great battery life with the S4.....but, Android is too finicky at times for me.
    07-10-13 08:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ok "buddy". I've been a supporting member here since 2007. How long have you been here? Oh, a few months.
    07-10-13 08:32 AM
    I use both Z10 and 4s, both have everything enabled except bluetooth and both screens set to full brightness , they used to be about the same until I made the mistake of updating my 4s to 6.1.3 (or whatever the last one was), since then if I do use my 4s the battery drain is appalling, I needed to take a charger to work with me. That's why for me personally Z10 lasts twice as long as the 4s.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 10:16 AM
    Ok "buddy". I've been a supporting member here since 2007. How long have you been here? Oh, a few months.
    Just yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 03:42 PM
    The "charger bundle" is the best thing Blackberry ever came up with. I had one for my Bold, and also have one for my Z10. I got the bundle and an extra spare battery, just to make cross country plane trips tolerable.

The charger bundle need a better name. It is not an accurate description of what you get. For instance, you still need a charger. What you get is a small plastic device that holds a spare battery. The battery is part of the bundle. You can charge the battery with an USB charger. You can also charge your phone and the spare battery at the same time since the bundle has a USB input and output. To top it off, the bundle output can be used to keep your phone going if you are in the middle of a call and don't want to take time for the diaper change. However, the efficiency of charging the phone from the bundle is not as good as just swapping the battery.

I carry a spare when hiking. Battery usage goes up dramatically when you are in remote areas. The phone has to crank up the power to reach the cell site.

I will never buy a phone with a captive battery. Never. But some people never really leave civilization (so to speak), so they are always close to a power source. The iphone is suitable for those people.

Incidentally, the iphone as a radio sucks. [Radio refers to the cellular communications, not streaming.] Even post antenna-gate, the radio doesn't work well and the wifi on the 5 is certifiably crap. The 4S doesn't suck as badly. If you want a phone that actually can reach a tower under difficult circumstances, you want a Blackberry or a Motorola.
    07-10-13 04:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Why is it spying? I'm a member of all the MovileNation Forums.

07-10-13 11:53 PM
    Why is it spying? I'm a member of all the MovileNation Forums.

Its just a joke man. Nothing is serious on what I've said.
    Its just for fun. Keep moving.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 06:59 PM
    With the same heavy usage, my 1.5 year old iPhone 4s lasts about the same as my Z, which is roughly about 5 hrs. With moderate usage, Z lasts about 2+ more than my 4s. With little or light usage, 4s gets a day more. I don't know how people really get twice of battery on Z than iPhone. I have both Z and iPhone 4s.

Z10 BlackBerry 10
    07-13-13 07:46 PM