Hi
    I saw many threads regarding problem "Device PIN blocked"
    no luck
    Last edited by LMaks; 03-11-15 at 04:27 AM.
    02-23-15 04:03 AM
    you got this phone from whom? The pin is blocked. You need to contact the person who sold you this phone and tell them to refund your money. You won't get service with the pin blocked.
    02-23-15 09:32 AM
    Hi
    I saw many threads regarding problem "Device PIN blocked", but:
    in accordance to Article ID: KB33469 (KB Blackberry)
    the message Device Pin Blocked. Unable to contact BlackBerry service. Please contact service provider for assistance displays and only provides the option to place an emergency call.

Resolution
    The BlackBerry smartphone has been blocked by the BlackBerry Infrastructure. Please contact the service provider for further assistance.

How I can fix this issue if my service provider don't support Blackberry devices?

BBZ10 was presented to me new in box, but without any billing information.
    You need to contact blackberry on their free number to solve this issue. You need to provide an invoice from who you bought that phone. That's what I dis with my q10 pin blocked. Blackberry solved my issue. You may call them on Skype. Here are the numbers:
    BB Z10 device pin blocked-img_20150209_204234.png

Posted via CB10
    Bonnie Bonzai and LMaks like this.
    02-23-15 09:38 AM
    Hi
    I saw many threads regarding problem "Device PIN blocked", but:
    in accordance to Article ID: KB33469 (KB Blackberry)
    the message Device Pin Blocked. Unable to contact BlackBerry service. Please contact service provider for assistance displays and only provides the option to place an emergency call.

Resolution
    The BlackBerry smartphone has been blocked by the BlackBerry Infrastructure. Please contact the service provider for further assistance.

How I can fix this issue if my service provider don't support Blackberry devices?

BBZ10 was presented to me new in box, but without any billing information.
    You will require that before any assistance will be provided. Or as Jaydee mentioned, get a refund from the seller.
    02-23-15 09:41 AM
    you got this phone from whom?
    phone was presented to me (from greek)
    02-23-15 11:32 AM
    You need to contact blackberry on their free number to solve this issue. You need to provide an invoice from who you bought that phone. That's what I dis with my q10 pin blocked. Blackberry solved my issue. You may call them on Skype. Here are the numbers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150209_204234.png 
Views:	334 
Size:	157.1 KB 
ID:	336251

Posted via CB10
    yes, I will, thanks
    seems this is only one option for me
    02-23-15 11:34 AM
    so, called BB, they said me that device pin is suspended and forward me to Vodafone GR
    will call them later
    02-24-15 01:40 AM
    so, called BB, they said me that device pin is suspended and forward me to Vodafone GR
    will call them later
    No problem. I tell you the official way is the best way and in your case is the only way.

Posted via CB10
    LMaks likes this.
    02-24-15 02:25 AM
    Yesterday I had call with Vodafone, they said :
    your PIN and IMEI are not listed in our database, you phone is unlocked so please contact Blackberry support.

Called to BBRY UK
    They said me that my call very important for them and I have 2 options:

1. Contact my service provider to solve my issue (it is impossible).
    2. Use incident support scheme and pay 49$ per request.
    02-25-15 08:20 AM
    you got this phone from whom? The pin is blocked. You need to contact the person who sold you this phone and tell them to refund your money. You won't get service with the pin blocked.
    it is really strange
    phone is new, unlocked (sim-free), without contract
    Service provider asks to contact BBRY
    BBRY asks to contact SP

I use the Blackberry phones for more than 8 years, but the "charms" of support felt for the first time.
    very impressed ...
    02-25-15 08:28 AM
    Yep carriers will assist with service related issues typically. Some will assist more than others depending on their contracts. Some carriers will have worked into their contracts that they provide ONLY service related assistance and will refer you to BlackBerry for anything related to operations.
    02-25-15 09:12 AM
    Couple of quick questions: Have you tried another SIM (different carrier)? You said you've had BBerry phones for years, your account isn't a BIS account by any chance? 10 series phones will not operate on BIS. I recall reading of one other user having a "blocked" phone only to remove the BIS account and it sorted.
    02-25-15 10:26 AM
    Find the free number of blackberry Canada, the one with 0800 and call from Skype, it's free. That's what I did and they solved the problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 11:10 AM
    Couple of quick questions: Have you tried another SIM (different carrier)?
    yes, but problem not solved
    I have tried w/o sim card, phone locked via wifi
    I don't have BIS

and call from Skype, it's free. That's what I did and they solved the problem.
    yes, they have asked me to search KB33469 in google and contact my SP

this is magic!
    02-25-15 03:46 PM