My BB z10 went completly dead after bluescreen. It wont charge, connect to computer or anything only led is flashing twice all the time. Phone was running on 10.3 os and about two months ago started randomly shut down, even with battery on 60-70%. First i pulled out my phone from otterbox case cause I thought it was due to overheating it helped a little but afer few weeks it started again. Second I thought it was due to not connecting baterry pins so i put a little pice of paper for better connection. This helped for about a month. Yesterday phone again shut down without no reason so I pulled it out from otterbox as always and phone turned on normally. After few hours bluescreen appeared and phone went completly dead as I described. After connecting phone to computer it finds him for a few seconds and on BB link i can reset the phone, or cant I because when I try to do it phone connection is lost after few seconds. The thing is i cannot simply change the phone or OS due to important files i have. Is there any way to copy all the files or backup them from that dead bb? the files are encrypted but i can decrypt them later, i just want to copy all of the data. Please help
    08-04-15 06:39 AM
    Unless you can get the phone to boot, there is no way to retrieve that data.
    By encrypted, you mean the SD card? it needs to be unencrypted before you remove it and try to read it somewhere else or all that data is lost too.

Do you have a current backup? Done in Link?

You are going to have to try to get the phone to boot.
    08-04-15 07:01 AM
    No I mean the whole phone data encrypted, there is an option in security. I dont care if the data i get will be encrypted or not, it's not the problem (it engineer here) and i have a backup on my computer from June
    08-04-15 07:18 AM
    Try a different battery.
    Phone was running on 10.3 os and about two months ago started randomly shut down, even with battery on 60-70%.
    08-04-15 10:16 AM