I was able to connect to my PB via bridge to my Z10 but I can not view anything on the Z10 on the PB at all. What am I doing wrong?
    03-29-13 12:11 PM
    What exactly are you looking to do? Bridge functionality is limited on the Z10 as compared to the legacy OS BB's e.g 9900
    03-29-13 12:15 PM
    I was able to connect to my PB via bridge to my Z10 but I can not view anything on the Z10 on the PB at all. What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing, all you can do right now is remote control, my assumption is that won't change until BB10 comes to Playbook.
    lang007 likes this.
    03-29-13 12:16 PM
    you and me both 007.....actually pissed off at the fact that i cant bridge my z10 and pb....
    lang007 likes this.
    03-29-13 12:16 PM
    I changed from my 9900 to the Z10 yesterday. I can connect but can not see any files, pics, music, etc that is on the phone on the PB
    03-29-13 12:21 PM
    Nothing, all you can do right now is remote control, my assumption is that won't change until BB10 comes to Playbook.
    Thank you for this information
    03-29-13 12:22 PM
    It is software. There is no reason the BlackBerry Z10 version of BlackBerry Bridge cannot be fully utilized from the BlackBerry PlayBook. Excuse me, I forgot BlackBerry continues to screw the very people the company should be bending over backwards to keep happy. Inexcusable. Let's take an example from the 1980s, the early years of personal computing. A commercial service called CompuServe, some of you might remember them before the AOL merger, used to offer a subscription-based electronic community catering to a myriad of personal computer users on disparate platforms. A Commodore VIC-20 could dial into CompuServe and the user could upload/ games and applications , play on-line games most think of as antiquated by today's gaming console standards, exchange messages with other CompuServe subscribers as well as people with external email addresses. A Radio Shack Tandy TRS-80 user could dial into CompuServe and upload/ games and applications , play on-line games most think of as antiquated by today's gaming console standards, exchange messages with other CompuServe subscribers as well as people with external email addresses. CompuServe ran on mainframe computers with a proprietary operating system plus CompuServe's own electronic community software. The TRS-80 ran a proprietary operating system incompatible with CompuServe's operating system but thanks to application-level software called a terminal emulator which allowed communication with the CompuServe servers. Lo and behold, someone using a Commodore VIC-20, PET , SuperPET, CBM32, and later Amiga, could load a terminal emulator, or the user could write their own terminal emulator, to communicate with the CompuServe servers. At some point the IBM PC, PC-XT, PC-AT were able to use the services of CompuServe. Not one of the "client" systems ran the same operating system as the CompuServe servers. Yet they all managed to communicate and share files legally. Today, BlackBerry cannot figure out how to get a device running BlackBerry Bridge on BlackBerry OS10 to communicate fully with another device running BlackBerry Bridge on BlackBerry Tablet OS 2.1? Shameful. Maybe there really is a skills shortage...a shortage of people with brains that can solve problems transforming these issues into solutions.
    lang007 likes this.
    03-29-13 12:49 PM
    Actually on the BlackBerry Bridge, open the File Manager in the PlayBook, you'll see Device or Media Card of the Z10.
    I can open pictures, videos, documents.
    Not too sure if this is what you're looking for.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10
    lang007 likes this.
    03-29-13 12:53 PM
    Actually on the BlackBerry Bridge, open the File Manager in the PlayBook, you'll see Device or Media Card of the Z10.
    I can open pictures, videos, documents.
    Not too sure if this is what you're looking for.

Proudly posted via Z10 on CB10

Good looking out that does work. Thank you
    03-29-13 01:01 PM
    I paired my Z10 with my playbook. All that was in my Playbook Bridge folder was a readme file. I rebooted the playbook and my bridge folder disappeared. Bridge still shows up in my settings, but no way to access a folder. On Verizon OS 10.0.9.422 on Z10. Latest OS on Playbook. When I had my 9930 bridge worked great.
    Last edited by drew8484; 04-01-13 at 04:56 PM.
    04-01-13 04:46 PM