Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default BB Z10 battery, app and parameter

Hi guy,
    i got my Z10 yesterday and as a lot i can see battery is the first BIG problem so...
    - i stop wifi, bluetooth, and other connexion dont need.
    - i just install app i need.
    - i set parameter in third app just what i use and lock to off what dont needed.
    - lower brightness (50%)
    - lower sound (50%)
    - mail push to off (1 hour retry)
    I think this can help a little.

Now battery is empty before one day i just got 2 mail account, facebook and bbm so i ask myself some question.
    With my old BB (os6 9800 torch & os7 9860) i got some app like battery save, memory save and kill app runing.

So i guess, new feature desktop can handle 8 app but when u close it its same as kill app? or some can be in background and not on desktop?
    I try a lot of battery app but not found one tell me which app take lot of memory/battery so if u have app for that thx to share link (and a try a lot)
    I found a parameter which tell me at XX%, battery notification tell you battery is little empty... i search and not found this Blackberry parameter if you know where it is nice to tell me thx guy
    And finally i try for (skype, shazam, and other android app but dont work even if i translate in .bar )

Nice to read some answer to my question guys Thx to you and sorry for my english i'm french

Global Posts
    32,755 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

I stopped playing the battery game, I just bought the extra battery and battery charger, plus a portable charger. And I keep extra cords and chargers everywhere!

HOWEVER, I'm sure folks can give you tips! So come on guys what do you all do to save battery life?
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    27FD02F9

Quote Originally Posted by despax View Post
    Hi guy,
    i got my Z10 yesterday and as a lot i can see battery is the first BIG problem so...
    - i stop wifi, bluetooth, and other connexion dont need.
    - i just install app i need.
    - i set parameter in third app just what i use and lock to off what dont needed.
    - lower brightness (50%)
    - lower sound (50%)
    - mail push to off (1 hour retry)
    I think this can help a little.

Now battery is empty before one day i just got 2 mail account, facebook and bbm so i ask myself some question.
    With my old BB (os6 9800 torch & os7 9860) i got some app like battery save, memory save and kill app runing.

So i guess, new feature desktop can handle 8 app but when u close it its same as kill app? or some can be in background and not on desktop?
    I try a lot of battery app but not found one tell me which app take lot of memory/battery so if u have app for that thx to share link (and a try a lot)
    I found a parameter which tell me at XX%, battery notification tell you battery is little empty... i search and not found this Blackberry parameter if you know where it is nice to tell me thx guy
    And finally i try for (skype, shazam, and other android app but dont work even if i translate in .bar )

Nice to read some answer to my question guys Thx to you and sorry for my english i'm french

If you transferred from an older BB Device, this may help...

Possible Z10 Battery Drain resolution?