- CrackBerry Abuser
- 364 Posts
BB travel for Europe please, it just isn't fair otherwise :-(
Like the title says: why only the US, while Europe (and the rest of the world for that matter) stood by BlackBerry while the US mostly abandoned BlackBerry the past years...
Posted via CB109500, 9800, 9810, dev alpha, Z10, Z30 & playbook 32GB
- 03-23-2013, 08:38 AM #5
I know it doesn't really make it better, but the Travel app is buggy and apparently a massive battery killer.
Maybe they want to iron out some of the kinks?
I don't even know anymore, seems different markets are beta testers for different features.
- By keikoberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2009, 02:18 PM
- By kozye in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2009, 10:25 AM
- By MR FLORIDA in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2008, 12:16 AM
- By aliishhaxo in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:49 PM
- By hharb in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:50 AM