- CrackBerry Abuser
- 342 Posts
BB travel for Europe please, it just isn't fair otherwise :-(
Like the title says: why only the US, while Europe (and the rest of the world for that matter) stood by BlackBerry while the US mostly abandoned BlackBerry the past years...
Posted via CB109500, 9800, 9810, dev alpha, Z10 & playbook 32GB
- CrackBerry Addict
03-23-2013, 07:09 AM #3
- 884 Posts
Yeah i think they do it step by step.... It's for USA canada and uk so far...but i Hope they Hurry up8700v-8310-8800-9000-9800-9900-Z10 In white Z30 in Black
Welcome to the Future - 10.2.0.1803
Vodafone Germany / SanDisk 64Gb Class 10 / BBLink 18.104.22.168 / Windows 7/64
#IChooseBlackBerry10 on Twitter
- 03-23-2013, 09:38 AM #5
I know it doesn't really make it better, but the Travel app is buggy and apparently a massive battery killer.
Maybe they want to iron out some of the kinks?
I don't even know anymore, seems different markets are beta testers for different features.
- By keikoberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2009, 03:18 PM
- By kozye in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2009, 11:25 AM
- By MR FLORIDA in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:16 AM
- By aliishhaxo in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2008, 09:49 PM
- By hharb in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2008, 09:50 AM