I don't seem to find anyone that has solved the "rolling back" / "installation interrupted" trouble.
    Probably tried a dozen various iterations to install sine getting the Z10 last Thursday.
    Close to throwing in the towel. :-(
    Blackberry doesn't offer any help.
    Verizon tells me it's software so not their trouble.
    Toshiba Tecra laptop 4GB RAM Win 7 PRO 64 bit 500 GB HDD lots of space.
    Just re-installed Desktop 7 so I could at LEAST access the Z10 as an external drive via the USB port.
    Anyone?
    04-01-13 10:51 PM
    I had the same issue as well until I realized I put too much music on my phone and was out of space to install nova 3 at 1.6 GB. Brain failure for me.

Posted on my DARTHVADER Z-10
    04-01-13 10:57 PM
    Well, that's not my case.
    Re-installed Desktop 7 (used with my Bold 9930) so that I could at least access the phone as a mass storage device. That worked until I got to work this AM and now it won't access.
    And, the phone refuses to reliably access our office Wi-Fi - even tho my Playbook & laptop can easily.
    Just talked w/ Verizon. Returning the Z10 - moving to an Iphone 5 so I can quit wasting time.
    After a Curve, Storm, Tour, Bold and Playbook, it appears that my marriage to BB is coming to an end. (Plus, no support from BB on these issues either.
    04-02-13 10:49 AM
    Did you install BB link the version used for the Z 10? Desktop7 I believe was for older devices. Do a reinstall the software why go iPhone that's going back 2 steps coming from the last 5 iPhone's no way I am going to apple again my ZED 10 is the best phone I have ever used.

Posted on my DARTHVADER Z-10
    04-02-13 05:18 PM
    Well, here I am 6 weeks later looking at both Crackberry and Blackberry sites to see if ANYONE has made any progress on the BB Link issue.
    Apparently it's dead in the water still.
    I've actually made a couple more attempts at uninstalling - reinstalling with several different configurations on my laptop - all with the same result.
    It appears to be 99.99% installed, then stops - says there was a problem (try later) and rolls back.
    Gads. I guess I'm stuck in the Droid world. Acceptable but it isn't my Blackberry - I hate the texting on the touch screen - I think my texting & e-mail accuracy is about 60% at best.
    Was hoping that the Link & Bridge software issues had been fixed so I could start to rationalize trying the Q10 once it becomes available here in the US.
    bmwbarrister and GreenCopperz like this.
    05-21-13 05:28 PM
    I can't install link either. Been NIL help at all from BB.... Heins must have fired all the support staff...
    08-16-13 06:41 PM