Okay I was once like all of you my Z10 did not hold its charge very long.

After I started using this charger (picture below) the battery started to last a little longer. I then reduced the brightness and network from 4GLTE to H+ and it started last even longer. However since I have been letting get close to red on the battery and at times letting hit red (5 to 10%) and then charging it my battery has gone from less than 4 hours of use/standby time to 2 days of use/standby time. That's right it seems to be getting better not worse and I haven't received any OS updates of any kind.

At my office there are 5 other people with Z10's who are doing everything to conserve their battery use and they too aren't using the crappy USB style charger but they have noticed the battery has been getting better on their devices as well. To add insult to injury they are using a different carrier than I and haven't receives any new OS updates.

I also was charging my device from about 10pm EST until 7am the next day.

So I would be patient and try something of things I have and others have done, also make sure your charger isn't that crappy USB one that RIM has been shipping with their never devices (including some of the older ones like the Bold 9900) find one like I have. Mine actually say Blackberry on it and I can't remember which device I got from, I don't know if it was my 9700 or my 9860.

BB Battery and Charger-bbcharger.jpg
    02-17-13 07:22 AM
    I agree. I use my playbook rapid charger and prefer wall chargers to the standard USB

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 01:15 PM