- 01-13-2013, 09:42 AM #2
Nobody knows prices yet. There are a few threads with this question and every number that people have thrown out there is pure speculation. We will all have to wait and see what our carriers will be asking for these.
Welcome to CrackBerry. Have fun, participate and hopefully learn about the coming revolution
- 01-13-2013, 11:10 AM #4
Any lower them the S3 and its reported that companies are losing money, RIM can't have that. And it takes a unique perception that apple has to charge the high end price they set, RIM doesn't have that yet.
- 01-13-2013, 04:32 PM #6
i will stay on my torch if its over 100 with new two year contract
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- 01-13-2013, 05:57 PM #8
- 01-13-2013, 07:46 PM #11
- By BlackberryTorcher in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 22Last Post: 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM
- By leftypepper716 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 67Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:32 AM
- By mattmers in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 24Last Post: 11-10-2012, 07:03 PM
- By GatorGirl1 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 13Last Post: 09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
- By biscuit141 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 05-23-2008, 01:15 PM