Ever been to the LA auto Show? ANTICIPATION sells.
    Please no video review. Who the **** has a video review of a phone a month + before its announced? That doesn't help RIM. At all. In any way.
    12-11-12 10:34 PM
    I don't think it will do too much in terms of lessening the impact of the January 30th unveiling, as most of the general public don't even know of the existence of BB10.
    12-11-12 10:44 PM
    Just take my money now
    12-11-12 10:47 PM
    Well I honestly believe the real impact is going to come from the operating system features that haven't been shown off and the apps. That's really where it's at.

These leaks do help rim though. It's gets them publicity and maybe someone who was buying a phone for Xmas will now wait. Maybe someone who has only heard "bb10" will now be more interested with these pictures.

I do get why some of you are sad/disappointed in the leaks though.
    12-11-12 10:47 PM
    This is might just be the fastest growing forum thread on CB...

This just looks gorgeous. A must buy....

We all know the 9900 is a beautiful piece of hardware, with that knowledge, the N-series should be crazy.
    12-11-12 10:53 PM
    Ermergahdd that phone is so sexy.....
    12-11-12 10:55 PM
    Looks great. I always liked the L-Series design and it looks even better here. This just makes me more excited to see the N-Series.

I share the same concern as some other posters in this thread. Hopefully the leaks don't steal too much of RIM's thunder.
    12-11-12 11:13 PM
    Wow that's a looker. Please please price it nicely

Sent from the awesome Sony xperia S
    12-11-12 11:21 PM
    This so called 'leak' has had the desired effect. We are all abuzz here at Crackberry. Wonders never cease, they're even giving a mostly positive thumbs up over at Engadget forums. Myriam Joire who has had some pretty derisive things to say about RIM for the longest has done a complete 180. She indicated she has used the final BB10 hardware ( I'm going to assume it's the L-series pictured) and stated she was most impressed. If you can turn Joire around, it means RIM really has something phenomenal.
    12-11-12 11:25 PM
    My shares are gonna explode tomorrow <3.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    12-11-12 11:25 PM
    I bet this isn't final. People see the back cover and assume it will be the one. If the pics are still up in a day or two no ceast and decist or take down notices from the legal team no merit.

We won't see the real deal till the clock strikes zero.
    12-11-12 11:41 PM
    If this isn't the final, RIM is doing an Amazing job improving it 10000000 percent every day! More polished and woooow it's sooo gorgeous!!!
    12-11-12 11:49 PM
    Zoom in on the black bezel something tells me it's not final with all those numbers etched on it.BB 10 L-series Leaked images-imageuploadedbycb-forums1355291369.523608.jpg
    switcharoo likes this.
    12-11-12 11:49 PM
    The reaction to these pics on tech forums seems to be pretty positive. Most people are saying the hardware is sexy and the only doubts they have now are about the OS. Looks like some good publicity for RIM
    12-11-12 11:53 PM
    Looks real good, and clean. I just don't understand all the fuss over it. This is the exact same phone we saw this past January with original leak. It looks to me rim had hardware finalized as early as fall of last year. They just had massive os problems. All they did was change the button style and location, and changed the battery cover.

Don't get me wrong, good looking device, just worst kept secrete that's all. It looks to me if they had their heads in the right place os wise we would have seen this phone January 30th 2012, and not 2013 as hardware looking like it was good and ready. Not trolling, just surprised no major change from original leak. Any one agree with me on this point.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    12-12-12 12:03 AM
    Zoom in on the black bezel something tells me it's not final with all those numbers etched on it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1355291369.523608.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	128014
    I noticed that too but I had thought they were outlines of speaker grills. I didn't zoom in though, so now it does look like serial numbers, just blurred off. This still may not be final hardware because it does look very similar to previous leaks. I'm just more doubtful of myself this time because the backcover looks exactly like the image RIM put on their website. But it is interesting that this leak comes out right after RIM revealed that teaser. Does make one wonder if its coincidence or not.

If it turns out that RIM shows off a different looking hardware, I'll be laughing my head off at that point...with my face glued to the screen.

Either way, absolutely love it.
    12-12-12 12:25 AM
    The fuss is because blackberry finally has a phone that looks as good if not better than any phone around. Also with replaceable battery and memory slot, it is a good package of looks and features unlike most phones. I use an android that doesn't have a replaceable battery or a memory card slot. S3 would have been an option if it didn't look like a tea tray. So I am excited seeing this leaked image.

12-12-12 12:25 AM
    Though I really like this leak and the look of the phone but, am I the only one worried that this leak may damage RIM's unveiling in Jan.? As excited as I am, I hope this doesn't take away the awe of the unveiling and ruin a major (and last ditch) comeback for the brand.
    We must just bear one thing in mind, there could be a lot of skeptics that would upgrade or purchase new phones over the festive season.
    A few leaked images, that look as good as these do, might make them reconsider? I was never doubting, but if i was this would def change my mind and make me wait!! GO TEAM BLACKBERRY!!!!
    Last edited by GLindeque; 12-12-12 at 01:19 AM.
    12-12-12 12:28 AM
    The fuss is because blackberry finally has a phone that looks as good if not better than any phone around.
    Hey now. RIM has always made good looking phones. It was the software that fell behind.
    12-12-12 12:30 AM
    beautiful!! I can't wait eh
    12-12-12 01:01 AM
    Hey now. RIM has always made good looking phones. It was the software that fell behind.
    Good looking yea but none stood out like this one.

12-12-12 01:02 AM
    Good looking yea but none stood out like this one.

A phone like the 9900 stood out in a sea of touch screen phones.
    12-12-12 01:07 AM
    I saw.
    I came.
    RIM conquered.
    12-12-12 01:12 AM
    A phone like the 9900 stood out in a sea of touch screen phones.
    I agree with you there. My 9900 is hitting one and a half years old and I still look at it and say "damn this is a sexy phone".

I have had 7 different BlackBerry smartphones and with none of the other ones would I say that a year a half later.
    12-12-12 01:16 AM
    Zoom in on the black bezel something tells me it's not final with all those numbers etched on it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1355291369.523608.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	128014
    good eye.

It could still be final hardware but with numbers etched to prevent leaked photos like this.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    12-12-12 01:18 AM
115 12345