- CrackBerry Addict
- 730 Posts
battery replacement options..????
hey every body... not that it has been a big problem for me, but the battery on the z10, i know bb is now kicking themselves for putting in such a week battery, and then thinking they could make money by offering a separate battery and charger bundle. but i was looking on ebay and found this.....
New 2680mAh Durable Business Gold Battery for Blackberry BB10 Z10 LS1 L S1 | eBay
does anyone know if these are legit? or is it fake?"KNEEL BEFORE ZED"
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-18-14, 05:53 AM #6
- 7 Posts
I bought the 2650 mah gold battery. I know a lot of people have knocked it and have scientific calculations to prove but it worked wonders for me. I think a common failing is failure to follow instructions and some don't even come with proper instruction.
?first drain battery till 1% before charging
?charge battery for 12 hours straight
? drain battery to 1% again after full 12 hours.
? charge for 6 hours.
Use normally, after your third charge it will hold so much power you will be shocked.
I had mine last charged at 5pm last night. Used it all night as I was working the twilight shift. Both sms and calls and Internet. Its 12 pm the following day and I have 50% charge after about 17 hours, 7 of them asleep of course.
Posted via CB10
- By mesqueunclub in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 118Last Post: 02-24-14, 04:57 AM
- By spikesolie in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 56Last Post: 02-22-14, 07:59 AM
- By sona98766 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 02-18-14, 10:01 AM
- By ff1520 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-14, 12:15 PM
- By Noremacam in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-14, 07:56 AM