I'm pretty sure we would all be so happy if blackberry adds battery percentage to the device I mean ya not a big deal but that would show a more accurate of the battery level instead of checking settings

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:09 PM
    Think some apps for this is available in BB world...just do a quick search!
    02-28-13 11:12 PM
    +1

There's some Android ports on BlackBerry World that work alright but definitely not as nice as a little percentage indicator on the top of the main screen.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:13 PM
    Ya would love the little small percentage by the battery well who knows maybe BlackBerry will update it

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:17 PM
    Agreed I do like seeing exactly how much battery is left on my iphone
    02-28-13 11:20 PM
    Yeah... i got accustomed to seeing the percentage on my Note, it's pretty handy i must say...
    02-28-13 11:22 PM
    They'll probably release it in the 10.1 update in March. BlackBerry knows what's good people!

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:23 PM
    Settings ---- About ----Category Hardware
    shows battery percentage
    Edit : ooops...you don't want to check the settings i gather! sorry!
    02-28-13 11:24 PM
    10.1 update in March? So they are going to be doing another update in the next couple of weeks

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:25 PM
    Think some apps for this is available in BB world...just do a quick search!
    Personally I don't think an app should be required for something so basic.
    nmonbb likes this.
    02-28-13 11:40 PM
    Sorry but if I wanted to Download a app and have to open the app to see the percentage om better off going into settings I'm sure we would all like the convinance of seeing the percentage at the top

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:45 PM
    Personally I don't think an app should be required for something so basic.
    i agree with you... but that's the only option as of late...Hopefully 10.1 will include this. (I remember on my note, on an older OS it didn't have this functionality but never cared for it as BB never had it before and i never used any apps for it --> so i was accustomed to not having it. Then in android 4.0 I got the option!). I know this isn't relevant to BBRY and its OS but just shows that little details such as that although basic does come in time and seeing that BB10 is relatively new, such is expected.
    02-28-13 11:49 PM
    I have a point when the very first iphone cane out they had this feature available in the 3rd software update

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:53 PM
    10.1 update in March? So they are going to be doing another update in the next couple of weeks

Posted via CB10
    I believe it'll be the "big" update.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 11:56 PM
    i agree with you... but that's the only option as of late...Hopefully 10.1 will include this. (I remember on my note, on an older OS it didn't have this functionality but never cared for it as BB never had it before and i never used any apps for it --> so i was accustomed to not having it. Then in android 4.0 I got the option!). I know this isn't relevant to BBRY and its OS but just shows that little details such as that although basic does come in time and seeing that BB10 is relatively new, such is expected.
    Yeah I know what you're saying. I have gotten used to having it on my iPad. I don't know why Blackberry spurn it. It seems ever so simple enough.
    02-28-13 11:59 PM
    I have a point when the very first iphone cane out they had this feature available in the 3rd software update

Posted via CB10
    The third update...which was about 2 years after the launch of iOS (then just iPhone OS). This feature was a launch feature of iPhone OS 3 on the 3GS.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 12:13 AM
    I have a good idea of where to show the battery percentage. Always showing the percentage on the top of the screen is ugly. When you swipe down from the top, there's a second line currently only shows the date on the left and carrier name on the right. I think the best idea is showing the battery percentage on the left and put the date on the center.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 12:14 AM
    I have a good idea of where to show the battery percentage. Always showing the percentage on the top of the screen is ugly. When you swipe down from the top, there's a second line currently only shows the date on the left and carrier name on the right. I think the best idea is showing the battery percentage on the left and put the date on the center.

Posted via CB10
    I like it

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 12:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Nice one.
    03-01-13 12:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    Great idea...I like it.
    03-01-13 12:25 AM