Anyone get one of these yet...
    Battery notification-img_00000061.png

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 12:30 PM
    Nope, not yet. Is that the first time?
    04-26-13 12:33 PM
    I've never noticed that. Then again, I charge my device at night, and in the morning, remove it from the charger before checking if it is fully charged, etc.

But what is weird with your image is that your device is not even fully charged. Very odd...
    04-26-13 12:34 PM
    I've never noticed that. Then again, I charge my device at night, and in the morning, remove it from the charger before checking if it is fully charged, etc.

But what is weird with your image is that your device is not even fully charged. Very odd...
    Technically speaking it is optimally charged when it's not cramped all full. Lithium batteries health in the long-run is better if you do not charge it quite fully. As well as you should not let it discharge totally too often as that too may damage it in the long run (specially if you let the device lay discharged for longer periods). Fully charging is not really unhealthy though. Just saying it is a bit better to leave it right under 100%.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    04-26-13 12:39 PM
    Nope, not yet. Is that the first time?
    Got this notice under the Dev Beta .1485, also

It was fully charged, but it defaults to a maintenance mode after full charge is reached. A diode can control and prevent an overcharge event. Similar in fashion to how an automobiles alternator, regulator rectifier, converts A/C to D/C and prevents overcharging of your cars battery.

Technically speaking it is optimally charged when it's not cramped all full. Lithium batteries health in the long-run is better if you do not charge it quite fully. As well as you should not let it discharge totally too often as that too may damage it in the long run (specially if you let the device lay discharged for longer periods). Fully charging is not really unhealthy though. Just saying it is a bit better to leave it right under 100%.
    Fully aware of battery technology. Besides my electronic engineering background, I race RC cars. The point I'm making here is that this the first time I've received notice from a BB, about optimal charging of a battery, and it shows up in hub, which is cool. Anything to prevent guessing, by the standard user, is a plus in my book.
    04-26-13 03:02 PM
    I haven't seen that one. But I did get this one the other day.

Battery notification-img_00001054_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:48 PM
    And, were you using the charger that came with the Z, or another BB device charger, or something alien!?!

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 04:10 PM
    And, were you using the charger that came with the Z, or another BB device charger, or something alien!?!

Posted via CB10
    I had the plug in my mouth. Was I doing it wrong?

I was using a 3rd party car charger.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-26-13 08:59 PM
    Does the Z10 warn you during a phone call that you're losing battery life? Mine doesn't. It just goes off. My older Torch warned me during the call so I at least knew I needed to end the call or dash to the charger.
    04-26-13 09:46 PM